Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I dunno if I seen too many m knight shamalam movies but something's afoot. Bruh ain't dead.
I'm already mentally preparing to be disappointed next week.

They'll spin it as he defeated Rhaenys and saved the day. He returns as a conquering hero and he finally gets the respect he's craved.

Daenerys burns a couple of city blocks and is deemed unfit and must be killed, but we get goofballs like this running around doing whatever they please.

**** David and DB.

Ep showed that Aemond isn't that guy :lol:

He just happens to have biggest dragon and still basically lost his first battle and had to sneak attack.

He'll be food when he really needs to fight

Bruh.
1720411972742.png

So Vhagar the 2nd biggest dragon in history was just chillin' in the cut?

How did Aemond and her big *** pull up to help Cole and no one was the wiser?

Instant transmission?

Of course that BAK Criston was unscathed in Vhagar's onslaught

Aegon was going through IT this episode.

Getting sonned by his lil brother in front of his peers. Aemond had him looking like a whole dummy when he was trying to speak High Valyrian.

Then Alicent doubled down by calling him a nepo baby that didn't earn his kingship.

Told mans to shutup and sit the throne.

And then to capped it off almost got burned into Da Shadow Realm by his little brother's dragon.

RIP Rhaenys what a way to go.

Lord Seasnake finna be pissed when he finds out his white 👸 is dead.

Last edited:
YOU WATCHED THAT ON YOUR PHONE?!
No, that would be quite bad... I didn't expect to watch the episode just yet but I was outside on the patio smoking a cigar having a drink and I put it on and ended up getting the whole episode done before I finished. I have a small 20 something inch TV out there so I'll watch it properly tomorrow in the living room or on my projector

Yeah I'm'a need to rewatch that...
... and that is THEEE FIRST time I've said that about a HotD episode.
#byke

Alicent with the Plan b tea :wow::wow::wow:
The maester when she asked him about Viserys claiming Aegon as heir
IMG_2294.gif

Alicent will forever be ghetto trash but she was speaking facts to Aegon

Aegon hopped in the Bugatti and went drunk driving. How you wreck a gold dragon? Don’t NOBODY got a gold dragon :smh:

IMG_2295.jpeg

This little mutha ****a always plottin for his get back :rofl:

BEST GAME OF THRONES EPISODE IN A MINUTE. WATTBA

Holy massive D battle! OMG... what an episode.

I never read the books and have no idea what will happen, but knew this was gonna be big episode... and it did not disappoint!
I loved how they showed just how massive Vhagar is!

Aemond cold-blooded AF, man. 😨

Alicent giving Aegon the cold, hard truth. 🤭

Clubfoot, again, being manipulative and sneaky AF... always observing his surroundings to plan his next move. 😒

Alys Rivers... mysterious AF. 🤔

We hate Krispy Kole & Aemond, but gotta give them credit for baiting Rhae... and her actually taking the bait.
Played right into their trap. Drunk-flying Aegon just being collateral damage.

WTF is Daemon doing... ?! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

😥 for our Princess Rhaenys & Meleys. 😥

Back
Top Bottom