Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

So the plan is to start handing out keys to dragons to fourth cousins twice removed?

What could go wrong

Entertainment for us

lFnCiJ.gif

So they had bigger dragons chilling, and they got the small dragons?

That's why I like Aemond, when he went after Vhagar I knew he had something special in him.

Alicent thought she actually had a chance after Rhaenys and Rhaenyra :lol:

We went from the ***** house to the penthouse. We’re going to do it gritty and unforgiving, Rhaenerya sees the vision she’s already digging into the back of her closet

So the plan is to start handing out keys to dragons to fourth cousins twice removed?

What could go wrong

I mean, I haven't read the books, but by the time Game of Thrones starts dragons are basically believed to be myths and just about all of the Targaryen bloodline, so all them MFs probably going night night soon.

First 6 szns of GOT (60 episodes)
Last 2 szns of GOT + first 2 of HOTD (31 episodes)

We only got three episodes left 0]

We getting the first game show in mankind's history next week.

"Who Wants to Claim a Dragon?!"™ hosted by Rhaenyra Targareyn

Poor Aegon was cooked extra crispy.

Caraxes when Daemon finally called him off the bench:

1721022710632.png

Alicent was big mad at the King's Council when that BAK she been ******* and that crippled creep who jerks to her feet didn't back her being Queen Regent in Aegon's absence.

Breathing hard and ****. :lol:

FDB.

Prince-husband-King Daemon goin down on his mom is not what I was expecting this week.

We have more dragons down in the parking garage but never thought to pull them out earlier?

Lord foot fetish couldn't wait to pass the vote on down to Cole. :rofl: :rofl:

EYE thought that was Aemma, Viserys' wife/Rhaenyra's mother Daemon was giving the lord's kiss in his hallucinations?

Yep, there are a couple of unmanned dragons in storage that are there to be used. The problem though is that they don't take too kindly to people trying to ride them.

Last edited:
All Hail Aegon Alex Murphy, The Magnanimous, 50th of his name, 3rd to the burned degree

robocop-1987-is-the-perfect-example-of-the-american-work-v0-6raed2lcyqpa1.jpg

First Daemon was on his edibles trip in the Air BnB and now fam is in an episode of

AE794837-0BCA-4566-94F3-E950E30D0DC7.jpeg

:rolleyes Cool I gotta deal with the episode being a slurpfest for Aemond

A House that represents dragons puts a dragon on display like a bunch of goofballs and Then I gotta sit here and watch Aemond think he’s Thanos looking at the Throne??

B81B7328-8BBB-4837-8160-1CB863A7AA9B.jpeg

Greens gotta go

And Cole still a ***** made *****

I hope Aemond doesnt turn into a tree.

I NEED Daemon out of Harrenhal. :lol:

Aliscent just mad she cant get her way
She cant **** her way outta this.
Shorty called Criston a moth :lol:

I really wanna see Roberts Rebellion.

I wonder how long Aegon's trip back to King's Landing too... must have taken days... but with all those injuries!
Cole completely misreading the situation with Meleys' head and how the ppl would react. 🤭🤭
Alicent realizing she's lost all control and respect... 🙄🙄
Mysaria making her move... 👀 I wonder what Elinda's role in this will be.
Dammit, Daemon... get your ish together, FFS. 😑

That look... 😂
a2.gif

😭💀

Forgot about that BAK Cole surprised people weren't celebrating them bringing Meleys' head as a trophy.

Mans was like:

ja-rule-respect.gif

Hope he dies a long, excruciating horrible death.

Be talking hot **** on the battle field but got no clue how to handle anything else. He be in every small council meeting lookin like this while everyone else talking

05121BEF-DC1B-4971-86DE-93A44B2C28C0.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom