Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I might sound stupid for asking this, but I thought Targareyon's were basically flame ******ant. I thought fire didn't affect them, is that only Queen Dany? Why King Briskett singe like that?

I might sound stupid for asking this, but I thought Targareyon's were basically flame ******ant. I thought fire didn't affect them, is that only Queen Dany? Why King Briskett singe like that?
In my limited GOT knowledge I understood it as there being a difference between being a dragon and being THE dragon. Like all Targaryons are dragons cause that’s just what they call themselves but Khalessi was THE dragon which seems to be a rare occurrence.

Book readers can answer this in detail I’m sure, but it’s not all Targs. Remember Dany’s bro got basically melted when Drogo poured burning liquid metal on him.

Book readers can answer this in detail I’m sure, but it’s not all Targs. Remember Dany’s bro got basically melted when Drogo poured burning liquid metal on him.

According to GRRM Targaryens are resistant to fire but not immune to IT.

Dany walking through fire was a special situation.

Basically Dany was a Super Saiyan Targaryen.

Wishbone when they finally pulled Cheese down from the rafters

1*XFo4dCb217Gv6UFaW1nnSg.gif

Back
Top Bottom