Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Aemond told his mother to get off his council and get on her back where she belongs.

That was a Boss *** move.

Told her she has some domestic duties to take care of :lol:

As soon as he said I did it, I knew he hadn't :smh: other dude burning was smart enough to go ahead and end himself.

Larys probably never felt so powerful and seen during that moment. He thought he gained a friend, but he wants to end it.

As being a non-book reader, I would assume Aegon The Broken (no one has a better story)—now that he’s awake and assumedly will get better—should be in line to take back over soon, just with a cripple.

Aemond will have a say in that…

Episode 6 (two episodes left after this):

-Aemond wants Otto to be in his hand, his grandpa

-Tyland Lannister’s twin brother Jason at the Golden Tooth… with a Lion

-Aemond sends Criston to March on Harrenhall; and make a truce with the triarchy; wants Allicent to do “something domestic” and kicks her off council

-Lord Corlys accepts Hand promotion; Seasmoke burns Ser Darkland to death; trainer cut his own throat with dagger while dying in flames

-At Harrenhall, Daemon is recreating moments of his life with Viserys; Alys says 3 days time things will change; an owl Hitman kills Old Man Grover Tully, putting the Riverlands back on the table for Team Black

-Hugh and his family: susceptible to Anti-Green gossip

-Larys Strong and Aegon heart-to-heart over crippleness

-Alicent talks with her brother Gwayne, and takes Halaena to pray at the Sept, ending with knights slaughtering small folk

-Mysaria and Rhanerya kiss/make out

-Addam claims Seasmoke and rides around Spice Town

GTDz-GyXYAAr7Z4.jpeg

:rofl: :pimp:

Aemond a whole demon man. :lol:

Kicked his mother out of the King's Council and told her to go be a family woman then pulled up on his crispy brother and bullied him into keeping his mouth shut.

EYE also enjoyed him sonning Lord Clubfoot.

Smallfolk gave the Kingsguard an nWo-esque beatdown

Rhaenyra in her "experimented in college" phase :emoji_eyes:

Seasmoke to Ser Steffon:

slap-chappelle-show.gif

Seasmoke to Black Addam:

dave-chappelle-come-here.gif

Addam was gonna factor in, he could have Targaryen blood through his father but I knew this dreaded, charasmatic and genty soul was gonna ride a dragon.

It’s fun not knowing the books and having wild opinions

For example, I think Criston or Daemon die in this episode or the next

So Rhaena definitely gonna claim that dragon that's just chilling in the Vale where she also happens to conveniently be right?
Yeah good point, Arryn made a point of telling us it’s wild; and it was mentioned this episode Rhaena couldn’t acclimate to another dragon. Her with that one makes sense.

For example, I think Criston or Daemon die in this episode or the next
Nah Alys said Daemon will die at Harrenhall and I believe her (we gotta remember like two or three seasons from now when he goes back)

I think Criston’s done before the end of this season. He’s the one.

Let's check in on Daemon on Day 57 of his acid trip

200.gif

Meanwhile his two exes...

This could have been you Daemon

16871033893205.jpg

lebron-jr-smith.gif

Team Black taking their name to heart. I love it
ezgif-1-f06043af88.gif

I know they mentioned him before but when did OVO Alicent hide this child?
dM1Jece.png

Varys on his way to recruit Aegon to join Neighborhood ♿
tumblr_p2z38dkuwN1srzfuno1_400.gif

Forget Black and Green. Might have to rep my new gang gang
rg5WdOQ.png

Back
Top Bottom