Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

GTF_oAEa0AAjqA6.png

eddie-long-crying.gif

Last edited:
I know they mentioned him before but when did OVO Alicent hide this child?
dM1Jece.png

Daeron is Viserys and Alicent 4th and youngest child.

My mans was pumping out kids with her before he turned full Skeletor. :lol:

They've mentioned him in passing on the show like you said as he was made a ward for one of the Hightower lord.

Hearing how he's flourishing from Uncle Gwayne just reaffirmed my belief of Alicent being a **** mother.

Let's look at the tape:

- Aegon is a nepo baby, usurper king who has accomplished nothing on his own but thinks he's him. His biggest accomplishment is being turnt into dragon toast. Not to mention, he is a sexual deviant of the highest order

- Aemond is a vindicative sociopath with big one-eye energy who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals even at the expense of his own family. Be IT killing his cousin Luke, burning his burning brother or telling his mother to go home and be a housewife widow. Also a deviant.

-Heleana is the most "normal" of her Kings Landing siblings but at best she can be described as "loopy" at worst bat**** crazy.

Now what do all three of them have in common? They were all brought together under the guidance and tutelage of one Alicent Hightower.

a8a2ab36-3339-4c14-af5b-3d6c9afb7cac-gif.3118240

Gwayne was being diplomatic when Alicent asked him if she was the reason Aegon and Aemond turned out like they did.

Mans definitely wanted to hit her with the

giphy.gif

TLDR - Alicent the OG Triple OG Power mother.

One thing this season I will say that's been kind of a drag has been Daemon in Harrenhal.

Seeing Milly and Paddy was cool though

These ghosts need to hurry up and take Daemon fr or leave him alone.

Caraxes was tired of the ******** this episode too.

Was groaning and complaining like a dog that has not been on a walk in forever.

Daeron is Viserys and Alicent 4th and youngest child.

My mans was pumping out kids with her before he turned full Skeletor. :lol:

They've mentioned him in passing on the show like you said as he was made a ward for one of the Hightower lord.

Hearing how he's flourishing from Uncle Gwayne just reaffirmed my belief of Alicent being a **** mother.

Let's look at the tape:

- Aegon is a nepo baby, usurper king who has accomplished nothing on his own but thinks he's him. His biggest accomplishment is being turnt into dragon toast. Not to mention, he is a sexual deviant of the highest order

- Aemond is a vindicative sociopath with big one-eye energy who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals even at the expense of his own family. Be IT killing his cousin Luke, burning his burning brother or telling his mother to go home and be a housewife widow. Also a deviant.

-Heleana is the most "normal" of her Kings Landing siblings but at best she can be described as "loopy" at worst bat**** crazy.

Now what do all three of them have in common? They were all brought together under the guidance and tutelage of one Alicent Hightower.

a8a2ab36-3339-4c14-af5b-3d6c9afb7cac-gif.3118240

Gwayne was being diplomatic when Alicent asked him if she was the reason Aegon and Aemond turned out like they did.

Mans definitely wanted to hit her with the

giphy.gif

TLDR - Alicent the OG Triple OG Power mother.

Alicent Bae tried her best to raise her kids in a cold and violent world as a single mother :smh:

She needs to find the Jenny Jones of Westeros to get Aemond's **** together

Screenshot_20240722_071252_YouTube.jpg

You just want to see dragons and fighting, huh?
Nah I’m all for good dialogue but I feel like Dae-time been tripping balls at harrenhall all season. Rhae still unsure of herself and tryna get people to take her serious. Season 1 moved at crazy speed and season 2 feels like it’s been dragging. The story hasn’t moved. It’s small council meeting and then nothing else. We getting shorter seasons id expect things to move a little faster or at least move the story along. This season so far has been a disappointment for me.

RIP Ser Steffon! But we all knew how that was gonna go down.
And the moment he said "I've done it" #FamousLastWords

Alicent getting shut down by Aemond... 😬
Aemond seeing right thru Lord Clubfoot's plan and shutting him down as well! 🤭
But Clubfoot making his move on Aegon instead... 🤔

Yeah, I agree with that bit on Daemon's plot. I'm sure it's tied to the source-material, but I just have no idea on where it's headed.

I wonder what the significance of Helaena saying one of her birds(?) stopped singing. 🤔
But the King's Landing Secret Service needs to do a better job!

Building up Hugh Hammer to potentially be a dragon rider... only to have him stealing that man's veggies! 😮

Did not see Rhae and Mysaria's relationship to head that way!

Addam was gonna factor in, he could have Targaryen blood through his father but I knew this dreaded, charasmatic and genty soul was gonna ride a dragon.
I believe that it's still unknown how claiming a dragon works. It's not confirmed in the show or the books what the requisites are. But Alyn and Addam both have Velaryon blood and Velaryon's are of Valyrian descent.

Yeah, Dae-time is really my only nitpick of the season. It wouldn't be an issue if this was a show that dropped all at once, but since it's weekly, it's definitely been dragging. It's just not interesting enough.

But whatever, it's not really that big of a deal. And I was wondering what the purpose of that half-brother was in the tavern originally, but I can see where he's going to come into play now.

Back
Top Bottom