Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

only mfer viserys can trust lol

Fb3ccmyX0AAOhhN
He reminds me of Samwell Tarly

Oh yall were trippin, there was no way I was gonna hold out on this. This ain't Power Book II.

Shireen had it... Stannis had docs try to heal her... and they did, but left her permanently disfigured.

But Daemon probably has the Epsilon variant of Greyscale, which is not as severe/deadly... so he should be fine.

Does Viserys have greyscale? Dude losing fingers every year at this rate when his kid is of age he gon be walking around with the Jamie Lannister cast.

I don't think Daemon got grayscale tho.

Viserys had infected fingers from cutting himself on the throne. I don’t think he has greyscale. Greyscale basically keeps getting worse and worse until the person completely loses it and turns into a stone zombie. Like the Stonemen that Tyrion and Ser Friendzone had to deal with.

Last edited:
Does Viserys have greyscale? Dude losing fingers every year at this rate when his kid is of age he gon be walking around with the Jamie Lannister cast.

I don't think Daemon got grayscale tho.
I don't think either of them do tbh. Losing fingers isn't a symptom that's been shown before and I don't think the showrunners were really thinking about the contagious aspect of greyscale when they planned the final shots of Daemon last ep. Probably thought it would be badass, which it was.

Carbfeeder was a letdown of a villain. Who sends out their entire army, on THEIR territory, to kill one man?
He aint even keep anyone around to protect his ******** when he ran back into the caves. 3 years fighting that idiot?

if they had half decent archers, then the army wouldnt have to go outside the caves at all... which really makes no sense but its a damn show/movie trope that a whole charging army thats going against one person will attack one at a time instead of having 5-10 just jump dude :lol:

and why are the archers chillin on the cliffs uncovered? how about you charge and use TWO your damn dragons to torch those high ground archers while you have the army charge inside the caves?

i just dont know how the war lasted 3 years with such a small army hiding in caves?

Think of Dorne and the Stepstones like Vietnam and Afghanistan. Combo of guerilla warfare tactics and geography helped them out tremendously. Even the Cuban Revolution, Fidel and 7/26th hid in the villages and mountains and picked apart Batista’s government, small attack here, raid there, ambush here.

if they had half decent archers, then the army wouldnt have to go outside the caves at all... which really makes no sense but its a damn show/movie trope that a whole charging army thats going against one person will attack one at a time instead of having 5-10 just jump dude :lol:

and why are the archers chillin on the cliffs uncovered? how about you charge and use TWO your damn dragons to torch those high ground archers while you have the army charge inside the caves?

i just dont know how the war lasted 3 years with such a small army hiding in caves?

Word. Whole fight scenes and strategy are pretty poorly thought it. The screen writing room:

“Okay, so picture it. Daemon is defeated. He casually WALKS into the middle of the enemy stronghold, waving a white flag. He then pulls out his sword and takes a knee, with his sword flatly extended in surrender.

An army general approaches him. He could chop his head off. But SURPRISE! Daemon somehow kills dude, murks 40 men as they attack him 1 at a time. 100 archers fire arrows at him but he’s too fast out in the open. Once he takes cover, 3 arrows penetrate his flesh. But he’s determined!

Just as it’s looking like this is the end for him, his dragon buddy Howard Dean BYAHHHH screams and sets the place ablaze! Now he can enter the cave, the crab feeders hideout, the place he’s been familiar with for the last 3 years. Now he can narrowly defeat the evil crab feeder in a battle of the best swordsman, which Daemon has proven in tournament play.

But we don’t get to see that skill. The twist is, he gets the kill off screen! So incredibly awesome. Profit.”

Hopefully they get a better fight scene coordinator, or stick mainly to throne room and council room talk. It’s too early in the series to be handing out wack fight scenes.

Think of Dorne and the Stepstones like Vietnam and Afghanistan. Combo of guerilla warfare tactics and geography helped them out tremendously. Even the Cuban Revolution, Fidel and 7/26th hid in the villages and mountains and picked apart Batista’s government, small attack here, raid there, ambush here.
This is a show with dragons, not a ken burns war documentary.

Shireen had it... Stannis had docs try to heal her... and they did, but left her permanently disfigured.

But Daemon probably has the Epsilon variant of Greyscale, which is not as severe/deadly... so he should be fine.
sam read in old book about cutting the scales off and was able to help jorah.

Back
Top Bottom