Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

dude sounded way too happy saying it like it was his first time riding :lol:
Vibes...
1662376083129.png

Miguel Sapochnik left because he felt fatigue with the series. Why he agree to do the first season if he was just gonna quick after one :lol:

Miguel Sapochnik left because he felt fatigue with the series. Why he agree to do the first season if he was just gonna quick after one :lol:
Maybe he just wanted to do something to try and get the stink of the last season of GOT off him and he feels once season of HotD has been enough to do that.

I did not notice this when I watched. My guy has lost 2 fingers now. Literally rotting away

Whats the significance of rhanyra and the white stag/moose?
Something made up for the show… I don’t think it’s based on anything from the IP. Also confused why it was called a white hart and not a stag

Nvm just googled and hart is the term for a mature stag

From previous interviews, he really had to be convinced into doing it and it seemed like he was doing it as a solid for the other showrunner, Ryan Condal.

Showrunners are usually writers anyway and Miguel doesn’t write at all so I wouldn’t say it’s a huge loss. It would be cool If he could come back to direct an episode or two in the later seasons though.

Did he zig zag? Those archers were so bad they shot a few hundred arrows and only hit him 3 times.

At not seeing Crabfeeder die instantly being a letdown :lol:

Being demented & getting people to follow your vision doesn't = fighting skills or toughness

The camera angles and close ups made him seem like he’s some powerful leader and an important character.

The least they couldve done is show some kind of 1 on 1 fight. Even if Daem finished him quick.

Back
Top Bottom