Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Good afternoon, my fellow Hot D fiends!
Had this been on Netflix, this would have been the mid-season finale!
See ya in 3 months!

So much drama and tension... and stupidity!
Criston going on about his Kingsguard honor and white cloak. Well, if he was so concerned with his honor, then he shouldn't have slept with Rhaenyra! 🤦‍♂️
Can't have it both ways! But obvs she meant more to him than he did to her!
And how did he just walk away after starting that mess at the party???

And Larys Strong! So manipulative! He kickstarted a lot in this episode!
But what was his play tho? 🤔 What are his motives? So I guess he's siding with the Hightowers?

And I did not realize this was his bro... 😅
1663581986793.png

Also... RIP Lady Rhea! She actually stood up to Daemon and gave him ****!

Anyway... time jump... looks like it'll be a decade??? Gonna miss Milly and Emily, who have been fantastic. And seeing so many kids in the teaser... have fun keeping track of which family/house they belong to!

And of course we have another Targ meme... 😅
Screenshot 2022-03-14 224026.jpg

Bronze ***** probably put that bronze cat on Daemon and he couldn’t handle it. She probably told him to **** off after that.

3 way love affair at the party - then jump right into the shotgun wedding when all hell broke loose :lol:

The king that never dies - time jump through his death.

Looks like greyscale - but read it’s not.

Going back to that scene where Laenor's boy toy dies it still is just weird and disjointed.

It starts with Daemon and Rhae talking with Viserys watching. Daemon grabs her by the face/neck after she provokes her uncle to kidnap her before she's wed and marry her himself. The king and us the viewer are watching not knowing if Daemon will hurt her or kiss her or if Rhae will stab him

Then a commotion starts, ppl are directly dancing past the camera, several cut backs to dinner table, now its clear some fight is going on but not (could be Daemon and Criston or could be some no name knights/drunk party goers), more cut backs, more reactions to characters not in it reacting like wtf?

Becomes a bit clearer that Criston is fighting somebody. Stops looking like a fight but a beat down. Nobody tries to stop it. Almost looked like one person stopped somebody else from trying to stop Criston. Then they all backed up to watch dude kill him.

3 way love affair at the party - then jump right into the shotgun wedding when all hell broke loose :lol:

The king that never dies - time jump through his death.

Looks like greyscale - but read it’s not.

The actor that plays Viserys said in an interview that he has leprosy, in addition to the infections he's getting from being cut on the iron throne. Speculation is the Grand Maester is some how the cause of the leprosy. Honestly, when he refused to allow the black Maester to use the concoction he recommended on Viserys, he seemed suspect to me at that moment. What would it hurt to try something at this stage? He shut that down too quickly.

It’s not Grayscale, it’s Gout. Look it up and that leech therapy is real too.

Won’t post the pics because I don’t like to subject people to the things I choose to witness.

Leeches are a bigger deal in the books, particularly when it comes to Roose Bolton. The show omitted how obsessed he was from using leeches. His nickname is the Leech Lord.

you can already tell alliance’s are already set in place. The Hightowers are putting their pieces in place ready and will probably have the Vale support their claim thanks to Daemon, assuming their is some resistance to Daemon getting his claim of the Vale. Lord Strong will probably make the logical decision too and roll with Aegon and the Hightowers.

Rhaenerya will obviously have the Valeryon’s on her side to lay claim to the Throne. Daemon will of course back her as well.

****s about to go down.

Imma need the GoT sequel to just have the black ppl on the other side of the planet come through and conquer Westeros.

Akin to how the Targeryns came through and took over :lol:

Last edited:
It’s not Grayscale, it’s Gout. Look it up and that leech therapy is real too.

Won’t post the pics because I don’t like to subject people to the things I choose to witness.
It seems more like diabetes to me. Especially with his cuts that dont cure, amputations, and rotting arm. It happened to my uncle for years until he passed away. He ended up having multiple amputations before his death.

Back
Top Bottom