Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

The attractiveness of Rhaenera has gone down, I'll just chalk it up to that shallow view. Olivia Cooke is dece.

Ol girl that told Limpcest “I knew you couldn’t finish” :rofl:

Crispin Glover catching feelings :smh:

snitching on himself :smh:

Watching the royal dance like
F77ADF23-FDBC-437D-8D5E-2F57C0D41103.gif

Daemon taking Runestone and all his dead wife’s inheritance
A1316437-9B87-479E-92DF-952E82126FA2.gif

Why is everyone so weak in this story? In GoT they talk about the old times like people were BOUT it bout it.

From the scheming to the combat, so far everybody ain’t on the same level as 200 years later. GoT is like Kobe/Shaq lakers. Hot D is like Kwame/Smushcalade lakers. The even gotta ride dragons with saddles in this show :smh:

Ol girl that told Limpcest “I knew you couldn’t finish” :rofl:

Crispin Glover catching feelings :smh:

snitching on himself :smh:

Watching the royal dance like
F77ADF23-FDBC-437D-8D5E-2F57C0D41103.gif

Daemon taking Runestone and all his dead wife’s inheritance
A1316437-9B87-479E-92DF-952E82126FA2.gif

Why is everyone so weak in this story? In GoT they talk about the old times like people were BOUT it bout it.

From the scheming to the combat, so far everybody ain’t on the same level as 200 years later. GoT is like Kobe/Shaq lakers. Hot D is like Kwame/Smushcalade lakers. The even gotta ride dragons with saddles in this show :smh:

You gotta walk before you can fly a dragon with no saddle.

What is the the actual age difference between the new and old actresses?

They don’t look THAT much older.

Surely some hair and makeup could have done the trick…

Another banger episode.

Music was on fire! Gonna miss Milly, hope I see her in more stuff soon.

This legit felt like a season finale but this is just the end of the prologue. :nthat:
She has a show out that super under the radar and it’s sick. Great humor and good script, she’s a spunky little actress, has that acting couth that Florence Pugh possesses, she steals any scene she’s in. It’s called UPRIGHT.

Solid episode. Yea I didn't get Ser Simpleton attacking ol boys lover. Is it just so the Queen can pardon him and have him as an ally against Rhaebae?

And did Daemon just kill off his wife to inherit Runestone?

Need the king to die already lol
I think he was heated that Joffrey lightweight threatened him if he slipped on each other’s secrets, but man’s already snitched on himself.

just two observations:

1) Lord friendzone gotta go

2) I love that lyonel strong is always sure to take a sip of his drink when **** hits the fan

I remember someone posting the family tree. Can someone repost it? I tried searching on the net, it just not as coherent as I like would like it to be...

Back
Top Bottom