Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Speaking of House Royce, spotted Yohn Royce (from GoT) in the new Andor series.
905F3E85-F762-447C-8A4A-07FD483EEBCF.jpeg

Can someone explain what exactly happened with Daemon and Lady Rhea’s horse? I watched that scene 3 or 4 times and the best I can tell is he used some jedi force magic, but I don’t think he has those powers. Why didn’t she just ride away? What made the horse buck and why did she fall off if she was such a good rider? Was she paralyzed from the fall? That scene was not done well imo.

Can someone explain what exactly happened with Daemon and Lady Rhea’s horse? I watched that scene 3 or 4 times and the best I can tell is he used some jedi force magic, but I don’t think he has those powers. Why didn’t she just ride away? What made the horse buck and why did she fall off if she was such a good rider? Was she paralyzed from the fall? That scene was not done well imo.
What I assumed is since he’s a dragon rider and the smell is apparently strong (according to people in the show 🤷‍♂️) the horse smelled it and got scared, causing the accident. But I make up these instances in my mind to make it make sense.

The horse didn’t like Daemon for whatever reason and probably sensed the tension between Daemon and Bronze *****. Maybe smelled dragon on Daemon as well. Every time Daemon got closer to the horse, it kept pulling away. If it’s confusing it’s because not much is known about her death in the books. She fell off her horse and cracked her head on a rock. The show if anything brought a little clarity by showing Daemon was there and presumably “finished the job” with a rock.

They talk about here a little

in my opinion I don't see how you can have a spoiler from something in the same universe, anyone continuing on from GOT is just expanding your knowledge of the lore.

in my opinion I don't see how you can have a spoiler from something in the same universe, anyone continuing on from GOT is just expanding your knowledge of the lore.

It's a spoiler because a lot of people only watch the show, haven't read the books or haven't read all of the books. A lot of people are watching Hot D without knowing the lore. If people watched the History and Lore special features for the GoT Blu-Rays, they would see spoilers for this show too. But that stuff came out years ago and people at the time weren't thinking about the implications it would have on a future prequel series.

I’m not going to post it. I’m just warning people. I’ve already seen it a few times. But it’s not a spoiler for me.

I've read all the books and everything.

Just want to jog my memory of what your referring to, that's why I posted the link for the spoiler thread.

It's a spoiler because a lot of people only watch the show, haven't read the books or haven't read all of the books. A lot of people are watching Hot D without knowing the lore. If people watched the History and Lore special features for the GoT Blu-Rays, they would see spoilers for this show too. But that stuff came out years ago and people at the time weren't thinking about the implications it would have on a future prequel series.

I was talking about the description of that tiktok posted saying GOT contains spoilers for this show, which isn't really true considering it's just an expansion of the universe.

it's not like you're walking into the theater for End Game and someone is telling you what happens to Ironman.

I know I'm late but when they cut to viserys going to work on those crabs at dinner when **** started popping off made me yell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom