Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Forget looking like it, king Viserys is death :rofl:

Son looking like Chris Elliot in Scary Movie

1664154885169.jpeg

Damn Olivia acting her *** off to claim the role of Alicent.

AAAAYYYYOOOOOO @ homey jerking off on the window ledge. I don't even get the point of that.

See Criston is so salty. Rhae moved on to banging some other dude and he's just a lame.

Last edited:
Damn Olivia acting her *** off too claim the role of Alicent.

AAAAYYYYOOOOOO @ homey jerking off on the window ledge. I don't even get the point of that.

See Criston is so salty. Rhae moved on to banging some other dude and he's just a lame.
he had a taste of that good 'ol Targaryen *** and surely he got mad. on the otherhand, stupid Joffrey got too cute and decided to put salt on that injury further and somehow was threatening. never ever talk to someone who handles with a different sword in such a manner.

Love the show so far. The actors just aren’t selling the roles for me like the OG show.

Last edited:
These new actresses are doing their damn thing! I know they were selected first, but I’m just happy that they delivering.

Every episode been a hit so far.

Maybe its just me but all.of the black ppl are being done dirty on this show to the point I would've been fine if they weren't included.

One dude getting ****ed and is basically trapped to the royal family. Probably gonna die.

Shorty popped out a bunch of kids and then committed that during labor.

Corlys basically got neutralized early.

So did i miss the point of Alicents issues with her fingers? They focused on it aot to end up being nothing, i thought she was going to fall apart like the king.

Love the show so far. The actors just aren’t selling the roles for me like the OG show.
GOAT casting and GOAT scene. tough to follow this. I only knew Mark Addy as a funny comedian but good lord he delivered some killer lines here (I really felt for the guy). he may look miscast due to his physical stature that should have resembled Robert Baratheon, but I guess his acting was so amazing that the casting crew overlooked that.

Viserys is such an idiot :lol:

Wonder if he thinks about his lack of actions and the consequences they could even possibly face. Them white *** babies not foolin anyone.

Was against the time jump because the two young chicks were great actors but these two adult ones came correct and I’m over the previous two already:lol:

Everybody is doing a great job, not getting the complaints. Can't believe Crispin ain't clapped yet. Son went full incel.

Back
Top Bottom