Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Not actually killing Laenor and faking his death is madness :lol:

Mans had just doubled down and recommitted.

Guess that meant dipping off to then sea.

I wanted the Lord Commander to smack his smug face when he smirked at Rhae getting cut.

Mans truly a lame.
Hombre only upset about the bastard children cause he wishes they were his

It would've helped if he was like a bad guys or perverted or had some vice we could dislike.

Son just got dealt a terrible hand with this family and allies.
He's spending too much time trying to appease everyone. If he were decisive things would go a bit better. But he's promising kingdoms to his daughter while still trying to have heirs. No wonder everyone is undermining him.

Real talk tho, if yall were in Alicents shoes, yall would be mad too if youre trueborn kids were passed over for bastards.

That was a great episode
Next episode will have the final time jump (I believe) for the remainder of the series as this is when the actual "Dance" begins

Real talk tho, if yall were in Alicents shoes, yall would be mad too if youre trueborn kids were passed over for bastards.
I mean at the end of the day Rhae is the king's daughter. She is the only heir that matters. Regardless of her bastards.

Alicent shouldn't have played along with her father and be used to be the king's new pump and dump.
He's spending too much time trying to appease everyone. If he were decisive things would go a bit better. But he's promising kingdoms to his daughter while still trying to have heirs. No wonder everyone is undermining him.
Yeah but he kinda got pressured into remarrying by his ambitious hand and council after being pressured into making Rhae his heir cuz of his ambitious brother.

Being more decisive would've still left some of his allies doing wild **** (starting wars, marriages, etc).

I feel sorry for Vesarys, he just wants everyone to get along and enjoy his last years with his family

A point is made in the books that a nice king doesn't make a great king (another example would be Renly). Also, bad people can make great kings. Tywin probably would have been a great king because of his intelligence and foresight despite being a bad guy.

Kinda crazy to me how the writers and showrunner thought all this incest relations were compelling or interesting.
From the wonderful mind of George RR Martin

1664766223373.gif

Her family pimped her out to the Targ kings. She should be mad about that. And mad at Viserys for naming Rhae as heir, even though he did so before stuffing Alicent.

Damn that episode 6 was fire.
Good thing I went back and watched.
Didn’t realize I hadn’t finished it.

There was like a seasons worth of story this episode 🔥
Yeah, when it ended with the marriage to Daemon I was like damn that was quick almost seemed rush

I didn't think they'd do that and then have a time skip.

Cuz my thinking is once Daemon is in the middle of this **** that's when everything will consistently hit the fan. Every time he's in King's Landing **** be wild. Seeing the kids older means like its been almost 10 years of him doing wild **** we aint gonna see.

Back
Top Bottom