Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I'm confusing Aemond and Aegon. Aemond got the Dragon and Aegon is the one betrothed to the Bug loving Sister?

Thought she was cute since her Bates Motel days. Ignoring the oxygen tank and all.

Nah, that tank is essential, can't ignore it. Gotta embrace it :nthat:

Lighting in this episode on some GOT S8 crap. Can't see anything smh.

I had to up the brightness on my tv when Aemond rolled up on Vhagar. Was actually able to see her actual color wasn't black in that scene :smh:

Whewww i knew Rhae wasnt really capable of doing that to Laenor

I'm still wondering about that. I felt like Daemon and Rhae really wanted Laenor killed, but his lover came up with a better plan to fake his death and run away.

Aren’t Aegon and Heleana Like full brother/Sister?
Same Father and Mother right?

Yessir. The parents of Viserys and Daemon were full blood brother and sister as well. I was actually shocked that Alicent allowed that since she seemed so turned off by the practice of incest with Targ's. But taking a sister wife as they refer to it was common practice for Targs.

Yea I thought Qarl played Daemon by sneaking Laenor away alive. Maybe Rhae would want it like that but Daemon for sure wanted Laenor dead.

The moment they gave Aemond that pig with wings on it I knew that ***** was gonna be the biggest menace of them all :lol:

Seeing him openly lust after his sister, snatch that dragon, 4v1 his cousins, lie on his brother and lose an eye for the eyepatch/scar combo was like watching a prophecy come true :lol:

Man gonna be VILLAINOUS. Aemond, Daemon and Middlefinger gonna tear Kings Landing up :pimp:

Yea I don’t feel like any of these storylines are being done well

Racing against time for what?

This is where I'm at with it. It just feels rushed. I realize there's a lot of material to cover but if they are going to keep changing casts I don't get the hurry

Letting each cast rock for a season or 2 with the major time jumps between seasons would've been cool. Don't get me wrong though, I'm enjoying this version for what it is

The moment they gave Aemond that pig with wings on it I knew that ***** was gonna be the biggest menace of them all :lol:

Seeing him openly lust after his sister, snatch that dragon, 4v1 his cousins, lie on his brother and lose an eye for the eyepatch/scar combo was like watching a prophecy come true :lol:

Man gonna be VILLAINOUS. Aemond, Daemon and Middlefinger gonna tear Kings Landing up :pimp:
Don't forget Otto taking pride in Alicent's descent to madness and obsessive hatred of Rhaenyra :lol:

Hightowers are shaping up to be the Lannisters on steroids.

They solidified my team Black allegiance even with Rhae not really being one to root for either :lol:. She just does **** for the vibes instead of overrarching strategy

Really curious as to how House Velaryon is gonna react to everything.

They just had their succession plans go to hell with both heirs 'dying' along with having their dragon, the biggest one in the world, jacked during their daughter's funeral :lol: :sick:

Really curious as to how House Velaryon is gonna react to everything.

They just had their succession plans go to hell with both heirs 'dying' along with having their dragon, the biggest one in the world, jacked during their daughter's funeral :lol: :sick:
Even if the son didn't "die" they had bastard Grandchildren. Technically, they still have a chance if the son decides to return from overseas.

This is where I'm at with it. It just feels rushed. I realize there's a lot of material to cover but if they are going to keep changing casts I don't get the hurry

Letting each cast rock for a season or 2 with the major time jumps between seasons would've been cool. Don't get me wrong though, I'm enjoying this version for what it is

I’ll finish it, but my expectations are just lowered

Even if the son didn't "die" they had bastard Grandchildren. Technically, they still have a chance if the son decides to return from overseas.

That looked like as happily ever after of an ending as I've ever seen on this show.

But then again, I could see Larry finding out and then capturing him somehow to use for some future power play:lol:

Wow... this week's Hot D was tense AF!

But WTF is up with Alicent's kids?! All of them! 😅

As for House Velaryon... at the family gathering, they were behind Rhaenyra... but I wonder what their stand will be after the death of Laenor? With the 'whispers' point towards Rhaenyra being reponsbile for it.

Ugh... Clubfoot Strong... I hate him so much... I wanna punch his smug, conniving face! He's brilliant! 😂
Both him and Otto! Manipulative ****ers!

And I just realized this from last week's episode... regarding Aemond wanting to ride a dragon... 👀
1664811435096.png

Time jumps dont bother me.

Sure - if we spent more time with Leana or Leanor
or Harwin then their deaths may have meant more - but those are just side characters that had to play their part and they did. Yes, historically side characters had their stories told but this show isn’t about them, its about the Targaryen’s.

Alicent and Rhae-Rhae use to be BFF’s, they got beef that has spanned for more than a decade now and we’re about to reach the tipping scale once the King dies cause that’s the only thing preventing this from happening.

The meat of the story is still being told at a really well pace IMO. The acting is top notch too.

Finally getting to this series and man house of dragon boring. Make me miss the Netflix series “last kingdom “
I like House of Dragons but it pales in comparison to Game of Thrones. House of Dragons give you that typical tv series feel that you like. GOT on the otherhand pulls you in from start to finish, it just sucks you in.

I like House of Dragons but it pales in comparison to Game of Thrones. House of Dragons give you that typical tv series feel that you like. GOT on the otherhand pulls you in from start to finish, it just sucks you in.
Did you start watching GOT at its initial debut?

Yea all that's holding this power and everything from popping off is Viserys still kicking :lol:

The second he dies is when **** is gonna hit the fan and the dance is gonna kick into overdrive, we already have the battle lines drawn.

I'm shocked he's held on this long though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom