Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Yea I don’t feel like any of these storylines are being done well

I think a lot can be learned from looking at the various things that have come from Star Wars.. what has worked and what hasnt worked.. or we can look at various marvel properties

and you can go back to original series and see what worked and what didn’t work

we spent time with Tyrion just traveling to various places and getting to actually know him and build a relationship with him

we watched the stark kids grow.. same with the Lannister kids

i don’t actually care about any of these people.. but look at a character like Ygritte, it actually mattered when she died.. or when shireen died, we cared about what was happening

Racing against time for what?

they’re changing actors anyways

stranger things is series racing against time

That stare down between the house after Alicent cut Rhaneyra :wow::pimp:

When they peeled off, it’s Vhagar, Sunfyre and their sisters dragon which didn’t get introduce.

Also Laenor just leaving sea smoke lol cmon bruh

From the wonderful mind of George RR Martin

1664766223373.gif
Show ain’t have to highlight it.

All that incest stuff in royalty is based off of history but trying to romanticize it is weird.

"Where did you hear such CALUMNIES?

:lol:

Got me learning new words and ****
:lol: when i heard him say that i hella repeated it like a damn spelling contest.

the other day the wife woke up at like 1am and my *** was looking at my fantasy football team. she asked “what time is it?” and it just hit me to tell her “the hour of the bat” cause Otto said that earlier this season :lol:

Real talk tho, if yall were in Alicents shoes, yall would be mad too if youre trueborn kids were passed over for bastards.
They are still his Grandkids regardless of whoever is the father. She would still be mad either way. However, she is right in this case since it was agreed that her marriage was symbolic to strengthen the Targaryan alliance due to their incestual marriage :sick:

I mean at the end of the day Rhae is the king's daughter. She is the only heir that matters. Regardless of her bastards.

Alicent shouldn't have played along with her father and be used to be the king's new pump and dump.

Yeah but he kinda got pressured into remarrying by his ambitious hand and council after being pressured into making Rhae his heir cuz of his ambitious brother.

Being more decisive would've still left some of his allies doing wild **** (starting wars, marriages, etc).
That's where he should demonstrate that he's king and smash his fist. He got rid of the dishonest hand at the urge of his daughter (which he should have done on his own), but she was scheming and doing her own thing too. If he recognized that the original hand was making choices that would benefit his house, he could select one who would know his place earlier. Then he foolishly retained his services again after the other perished in the fire.

Even during the earlier meetings, he's king and everyone is arguing with each other and he's sitting there. It couldn't be me, I'd tell them they sound like they are scheming against the throne. Ask one of my king's guards to put an axe through a table and tell everyone that would be their head if they are scheming against the throne.

Oh yeah, that boy Aemond a big time snitch. Cant be trusted.

Such a tense moment and fam blames it all on his brother :lol: :smh:

I wouldn't necessarily call him a snitch. I think he's quickly learned to play the game of succession and power grabbing. He's trying to get rid of his brother or at least make it clear that he's a better choice to take over IF they decide to make them heirs. He already took his dead aunt's dragon. He went from being the runt of the litter to this little tyrant.

I actually like Aemond cuz he knows Aegon is unworthy of the throne.

I don't agree with a lot of stuff he did this episode but he cool for now.

That scene with Aegon claiming Vhagar was pure perfection.
I thought dude was sneaking up on Rhae and Daemon and instead he pulls up on the Dragon and Grows a pair.

Seeing his nuts drop as he takes his first steps after the Dismount(that Dragon put that Boy through pure hell with all those dips and dives) and him walking right up to the Cousins and smacks them around, just Great Directing/Acting.

The lighting on the scene where he meets Vhagar face to face though, well done.

Back
Top Bottom