Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Viserys died in bed calling out for his dead wife, Aemma. Maester Aemon died in bed calling for his dead brother, Egg (aka King Aegon V). Both died thinking about the future of the Targs and the Prince That Was Promised (well at least Book Aemon did).

Oh yeah I forgot to ask is the disease Viserys got some spoiler or secret? Is it known?

Cuz I got to know now. The deterioration of his body and limbs was one thing but losing half his face like that? I cant even begin to guess.

What did he have? :nerd:

MF VISERYS is one of the biggest idiots of all time. You’re supposed to feel sympathy for him meanwhile he created all the division in his family by naming Rhae heir to the throne. Viserys Fring created the very thing that caused him consistent heartache.
Forgot to post the Gus pic since that's exactly what Vis looked like when he took that mask off :lol:

How many ****ing Aegons are there????

Not going to lie, I can kind of relate to that. I’m like the 4th or 5th male in my family with the same first name. I think my grandfather’s dream was to name all his sons after him. As a result, my middle name tends to be more emphasized.

Aemond and Daemon will own this show

the-rock-stone-cold-steve-austin.gif

I didn't even notice that :lol:

I think I heard one yell from the spectators in the back.

Not surprising. We aint never met his kids or wife if he had any. He was ****ting on his "nephews" and I think only one of his grandnieces were there. He had just finished talking salty to Rhaenys earlier. Nobody to mourn him.

On the real though, I don't like how they basically killed Corlys off screen. At least show a scene of w/e Stepstone fight he was in.

Would be dope if he aint sick and he just met up with his son over there.

Last edited:
MF VISERYS is one of the biggest idiots of all time. You’re supposed to feel sympathy for him meanwhile he created all the division in his family by naming Rhae heir to the throne. Viserys Fring created the very thing that caused him consistent heartache.
If Viserys was cuttin MF’s heads off like Daemon, no one would be questioning Rhae-Rhae

Back
Top Bottom