Garnett is DONE!

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by woody2626

looks like kg is trying to grow a ponytail like a bald ********

you have been reported.
There's really nothing wrong with it. Do you know any other ethnicity with this hairstyle?

there is entirely something wrong with it when a slur is used to describe that ethnicity.

and it is not the only one to have used a similar hairstyle.

dont comment on things about which you have no knowledge.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Post the watch .gif

"I don't have much time left"
I got you fam...

1tqv6w.jpg

Dude is in straight denial.
laugh.gif

I read some where that this is the same injury JO was dealing with......If that's the case, he wont be 100 til the latter part of the season

calling a chinese person a "********" is racist. even if what you said is true (which it is not), the way you described a chinese person is racist.

The most overrated basketball player of the last 10 years. That's right you heard me. Plus his attitude and demeanor sucks.

I wouldn't cry if his career were to end prematurely.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

The most overrated basketball player of the last 10 years. That's right you heard me. Plus his attitude and demeanor sucks.

Eh, seems like you think he's overrated because you don't like his attitude.

He's not overrated one bit. At his peak, he mastered every aspect of the game of basketball except posting up.

They should just have him sit out for awhile, until everyone is sure he's 100% healthy. No need to force him into the season if he's not, this teamcould win games without him. Not as mnay of course, but they could still get W's with him on the bench.

I don't think hes gonna start the season 100% or anything, hell it'll probably take a few months to get the old KG back. But you guys are making itseem like his career is finished.

Let's not forget this is footage of what, the 2nd or 3rd practice of training camp? Of course he's gonna be soar after surgery. This is the first typeof basketball activity he has done since the operation.

--Dude has alot of miles on those knees.
--Its looking like he may be done. Its a grueling season from late Oct - mid June (provided their season is that long).

--He's not a bum though. KG is a future HOF'er.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Eh, seems like you think he's overrated because you don't like his attitude.

He's not overrated one bit. At his peak, he mastered every aspect of the game of basketball except posting up.

I don't disagree(although he's not a dead eye 3 pt shooter) but that, bolded part, is kind of a problem for someone who's 7 foot no?

I hate the Celts and KG's personality since he got around those dudes but I hope he recovers fully.

Dude is one of the most unique talents in NBA history and lays it all of the line every second hes on the floor.

With everything that he has given to the game....he deserves to leave the game on his terms, not because of a crippling injury.

scottie pippen is that you?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

are u kidding me though?...kg is versitle player...he is a HOF

he'll be fine his injury doesnt look that serious...as much as i hate the celtics theyre still a better team than the cavs or the magic...hope to see u inthe finals
devil.gif

Definitely a little concerning, but
Rivers substituted Kevin Garnett, whose running gait seemed awkward, with 3:58 remaining in a scrimmage. "He went the whole time, until the very end,'' Rivers said. "Probably went longer than he should have, because there was a lot of stopping and starting, which is not good for any of them, and definitely not good for him. Because you stop and explain, and they get stiff and you start them back up. Today was a day when we should have taken him out more. He just got stiff. Same reason we took Rasheed off the floor. I just think with all the stopping and starting, the older guys, that's tough.''

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I figured there was a reason Rasheed was scooped up.
and a reason why Big Baby was resigned....

they wouldnt have spent about 55 million at the same position if they were confident KG was going to be 100%....

which is what I was tryna tell N's throughout the whole summer in the NBA thread, wasnt nobody tryna hear it then tho....

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Definitely a little concerning, but
Rivers substituted Kevin Garnett, whose running gait seemed awkward, with 3:58 remaining in a scrimmage. "He went the whole time, until the very end,'' Rivers said. "Probably went longer than he should have, because there was a lot of stopping and starting, which is not good for any of them, and definitely not good for him. Because you stop and explain, and they get stiff and you start them back up. Today was a day when we should have taken him out more. He just got stiff. Same reason we took Rasheed off the floor. I just think with all the stopping and starting, the older guys, that's tough.''

smh.gif
tired.gif

82 games.

he is nowhere near done. dude just came off of surgery, takes time to heal.

he's only a tad bit overrated

but he's a giiiiiant douche. I don't know how lebron and kobe get more hate than kg. I hope he picks on the wrong white boy and darko snuffs him in theface.

Back
Top Bottom