Gas Price Hike

laugh.gif
Jerk
Thank you! Keeping it real! 
wink.gif

Who likes to pay more for gas?  I don't either.  But you have keep in mind the overall costs of it.  If an extra $40/month cost is so detrimental to your standard of living, then you need to upgrade in other aspects of your job or downgrade other aspects of your life for the time being until prices stabilize.  

i mean i get what youre saying but thats not as easy for everyone

outside of our NT world ppl, many ppl are living paycheck to paycheck,

I pumped gas one day and it was $4.26 a few days later i notice the same station with regular at $4.89.
:smh:

The people who complain about gas prices are people who commute daily to work. Not the little kid in line for some Jordan's, and 99% of the time if your standing in line you live with mommy and daddy

Exactly....because the kids standing in lines don't have to worry about gas prices.

If parents pay for their shoes, they're paying for their gas as well.

Just filled up $5.09/gal for 91.

SMH, having ****** think that if the price drops down to like $4.00 then gas is cheap. :lol:

Fair enough.  I know that $40 is a detriment to some.  My ASSUMPTION, to my own fault posting on a shoe website, is that people would rather buy shoes than take care of extra incurred costs of living.  If you are one of those that are responsible and hurting by the high price of gas, I did not mean to offend you in any ways.  
Nah none taken. To me gas hikes just mean higher everything else. It amazes and frustrates the s*** outta me that I can no longer make a store run and come out less than $100. A bell pepper cost $1.29/piece? REALLY? The small things like those add up especially when you're shopping for four. It seems like everytime I look up I'm spending over $100 on groceries. :x Direct result of higher gas prices.

- Preciate it.

$3;40 in michigan, hoping it goes down a little bit more in the next few days. i got .30 cents off at kroger :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom