Gas Prices

I said "that are never used" though. If you need it for truck things cool

Talking about those who seem to think they're an ideal passenger vehicle and entitled to 2x as much space as everyone else

Is that why y'all like to drive 6 inches away from our rear bumpers?

Man thank god trucks arent that abundant in NYC. Never been a truck dude, unless you need to do truck things that legit need a bed. Otherwise just get a big SUV, more practical sans trucky things.

I said "that are never used" though. If you need it for truck things cool

Talking about those who seem to think they're an ideal passenger vehicle and entitled to 2x as much space as everyone else

Is that why y'all like to drive 6 inches away from our rear bumpers?
If i can see your back tire I’m good.. idk what 6 inch u talking bout.. I’m actually the cool one that rolls down da window and will politely yell @ you and thumbs up u…
ya gotta wait because my wide *** turn will crush you if you cut inside the slow lane .. that’s my beef with small car drivers.. respect the road. It belongs to all of us

Got Tesla + EV charger + Over-produced solar panels combo. Got a check from the electric company for a couple hundred and free charging at home. 1/3rd total Tax credit for the solar panels. Rebate for the EV charger from electric company too.

Worth it in California

Cause it actually looks like a muscle car…

:lol:

More a knock on how I hated when Ford changed the Mustang to look so…not muscle car like. What was it, 2015 they changed it? Loved the gen before then.
The current mustang is the best looking out of all the muscle cars.

BMW and Bentley liked it so much, they copied it for the 8 series and continental GT

I see what he’s saying. As far as traditional “muscle” car no it’s not one.

Visually to me from the big 3 in my opinion it goes.
1. Mustang
2. Charger
3. Challenger
4. Camero

Truthfully I like them all way more than EV’s. Teslas are just Kia’s with a better infotainment system and leg room.

I see what he’s saying. As far as traditional “muscle” car no it’s not one.

Visually to me from the big 3 in my opinion it goes.
1. Mustang
2. Charger
3. Challenger
4. Camero

Truthfully I like them all way more than EV’s. Teslas are just Kia’s with a better infotainment system and leg room.
The Kia EV6 looks better than the Tesla model 3

Dodge drivers are menaces
Dodges are like pitbulls of cars

I don't have anything against them. A lot of rational responsible people own them

But both are the preferred choice of careless idiots that want to look cool.

And the actions of the idiots give all the owners a bad name.

Last edited:
Down the line, there are going to be EV versions of every popular model and all of you guys with muscle cars are going to start getting beat with your electric equivalent.

Man thank god trucks arent that abundant in NYC. Never been a truck dude, unless you need to do truck things that legit need a bed. Otherwise just get a big SUV, more practical sans trucky things.

Some SUVs are almost as bad approaching 20 feet long. And don't let there be a trailer hitch :lol:

But yeah, overall SUVs are much doper to me as a luxury vehicle. I've wanted a land cruiser for a min but could never justify it

If i can see your back tire I’m good.. idk what 6 inch u talking bout.. I’m actually the cool one that rolls down da window and will politely yell @ you and thumbs up u…
ya gotta wait because my wide *** turn will crush you if you cut inside the slow lane .. that’s my beef with small car drivers.. respect the road. It belongs to all of us

I will give big pickups their credit where due, the fast lane on the highway is the one place y'all aren't in the way :lol:

But inadequate following distance seems to be more the rule than the exception. It's like every truck driver doesn't realize they can't stop like a car does

SRT got the streets in a chokehold. Folks get ran down on just for having a hemi. I don't see how you can own one and have peace of mind tbh.

SRT got the streets in a chokehold. Folks get ran down on just for having a hemi. I don't see how you can own one and have peace of mind tbh.
And every single one of em can't drive and has to let you know they have one. The motorcycles of cars.

I will give big pickups their credit where due, the fast lane on the highway is the one place y'all aren't in the way :lol:

But inadequate following distance seems to be more the rule than the exception. It's like every truck driver doesn't realize they can't stop like a car does
Lifted modded trucks are the idiots from what I see. Especially if they have a F Brandon sticker plastered. I’m like ahhh ****.. we bout to have a stare down :lol:

Lifted modded trucks are the idiots from what I see. Especially if they have a F Brandon sticker plastered. I’m like ahhh ****.. we bout to have a stare down :lol:

No doubt... worst of the worst

Front visibility not bad enough so let's go higher

First vehicle I encountered this morning after merging on the highway was a maroon F-150 with a MAGA 2020 bumper sticker :lol:

Back
Top Bottom