Gas Prices

lake havasu. Not bad
761CCBFC-FF97-4C0E-B529-F77869E9CA96.jpeg
Not bad?

If gas go up to $6 or $7 out here, people gon get rid of them terrible Dodge Chargers/Challengers

I saw a H2 Hummer on the streets a week or two ago and was shocked.

EVs are gonna take over the market eventually

People are kinda deluding themselves otherwise

If anything, Joe Manchin saved internal combustion cars from being marginalized in the market sooner

But I still think market forces are pushing us in the direction anyway

I think only a major technological breakthrough changes things. But, a breakthrough might also me something that helps EVs

I pretty much agree.
I will definitely get a electric car when there Is one I like, but for now gas car looks 100x better. I need that exhaust sound as well. Those cold starts>>>

These EV companies are trying way too hard to make them look futuristic.

While I generally like how Tesla’s look, and some other EV’s like the Taycan, Mach E, Rivian, etc.

They really have to just make them look like regular cars. Just cause its EV doesnt mean it has to have that kinda teardrop (I know its for aero) futuristic look. Doing too much.

ev are too expensive and the cheap ones are trash. Prices have to come down before they’re widely used.
Teslas are the only EVs that matter, all the other brands are hopping on the electric bandwagon to make a quick buck while it's hot.

I wonder what the price will have to be for people have to question wanting to own a vehicle due to gas prices.

I was paying close to $400 a month and I was like "iight, this is tew much".

Only one id drive is a taycan.

The hell do I look like driving a leaf. :lol: for 30k or a bolt.

I wonder what the price will have to be for people have to question wanting to own a vehicle due to gas prices.

A lot for people who work from home or don’t have a far commute, I’m 5 minutes from work so it’s not a big deal to me.

But yeah if I commuted far wouldn’t want a gas guzzler.

I pretty much agree.
I will definitely get a electric car when there Is one I like, but for now gas car looks 100x better. I need that exhaust sound as well. Those cold starts>>>

These EV companies are trying way too hard to make them look futuristic.
Cold starts are awesome. They're even better now that I cammed mine & put on LT headers. 💯 they trying way too hard but I get it they have an agenda to push & people to convince to go electric so 🤷‍♂️. By far the top 2 fugliest EV's out there right now are the Tesla model 3(especially when painted white) & 2018+ Toyota Prius. Look terrible from every angle 🤢

I always have the same convo with electric car skeptics

They say that gas prices are not high enough to motivate people to switch to an EV

Yet I hear them crying every time gas goes up fast enough for them to notice :lol:

To me, the lack of robust charging infrastructure is the best argument against EVs right now

They say that gas prices are not high enough to motivate people to switch to an EV

Yet I hear them crying every time gas goes up fast enough for them to notice :lol:

To me, the lack of robust charging infrastructure is the best argument against EVs right now
Yeah it's way to many different connectors/charging ports. I'm sure a standard will come sometime down the line

Tbh I hate all the giant trucks/suvs that are never used more than Teslas

Cool you have a vehicle the size of a tank and can't fit into a normal parking space

As they try to squeeze down a city street choking off two way traffic. Keep that **** in the suburbs at least
Right there with you brother...
predator-handshake.gif

I got my gti for 20k, it goes vroom and the turbo goes whoosh and I get 30mpg.

It’s hard to convince me to go electric when I can have a fun economical car for less.

I don’t need an expensive car or fancy car but it at least has to be fun to drive and rip down some curved roads.

This is a big one right here. I’d consider an EV but I don’t have a driveway so I can’t charge it at home and trying to track down an open charging station and waiting for it to charge would be kind of annoying

This is a big one right here. I’d consider an EV but I don’t have a driveway so I can’t charge it at home and trying to track down an open charging station and waiting for it to charge would be kind of annoying
Yeah, I know a lot of people that would get an EV but not having a convenient place to charge it puts them off them

It's still a young industry and innovation could quickly change things

but I think it'll take major automated driving or battery tech advancements for EVs to really catch on (and the infrastructure will follow)

Cali will lead the way in their own regard but for the rest of us it still seems a ways off

Tbh I hate all the giant trucks/suvs that are never used more than Teslas

Cool you have a vehicle the size of a tank and can't fit into a normal parking space

As they try to squeeze down a city street choking off two way traffic. Keep that **** in the suburbs at least
Okay.. Lot of us use these tanks to deliver goods in the city. Lotta you small car drivers need to understand that we will squish your lil aluminum tin foil remote control car. Chill out b

Okay.. Lot of us use these tanks to deliver goods in the city.

I said "that are never used" though. If you need it for truck things cool

Talking about those who seem to think they're an ideal passenger vehicle and entitled to 2x as much space as everyone else

Lotta you small car drivers need to understand that we will squish your lil aluminum tin foil remote control car. Chill out b

Is that why y'all like to drive 6 inches away from our rear bumpers?

Back
Top Bottom