Gas Prices

Shell on Hillside 187 Queens, NYC. Filled up half tank in my Maxima yesterday, $5.39 a gallon(93 octane) & .10cents off for Tmobile Tuesdays so $5.29 a gallon. $44 for half tank @ 8 gallons :smh: I used to be able to get a full tank for that amount not too long ago.
20220525_081322.jpg

Shell on Hillside 187 Queens, NYC. Filled up half tank in my Maxima yesterday, $5.39 a gallon(93 octane) & .10cents off for Tmobile Tuesdays so $5.29 a gallon. $44 for half tank @ 8 gallons :smh: I used to be able to get a full tank for that amount not too long ago.
20220525_081322.jpg
There are no shells by me. Otherwise I would use the Tuesdays promo too

There are no shells by me. Otherwise I would use the Tuesdays promo too
Ah man that sucks. Nothing in a 3 mile radius? Bro, them Shell Fuel Rewards through Tmobile be coming in CLUTCH! They usually have a promo- 4 fill-ups before the month is out & you get a qrtr off + the regular .10cents. When I went to Vermont last year I did 1 fill-up before 2 in VT & 1 after I came back home. By my 4th fill-up I had about .35 cents off & paid like 3.90 a gallon for V-Power. I wish I could somehow hack the system & trick it into giving me that amount off every Tuesday 🤣

Forecasters are predicting we will probably see $5.00 national average, even might make it to $6 if a hurricane takes down refinery capacity

Y'all dudes might want to start looking up those articles from 2008 on ways to save on gas.

Empty your trunk, remove car seats, and maybe try to find some of that golf ball dimple wrap

Maybe find an old rich retired woman and get on that gigolo wave to make some extra gas money.

Da message that I've been spreading for years. Even better if she's a WHITE 👸.

Filled up the car for the first time in a while. Tank was probably 20% full and I ended up spending over $61 to fill it up. Usually only around $40-45 for a full tank.

The disposable income crunch is all too real. I know many not wanting to travel this summer since airline flights are way up. Maybe people vacation at home and a spread their dollars there?
Maybe the gas companies are the only ones flourishing?

Sad times.

Marijuana just became legal here or a month or two back. Most places seem rather empty to the point you wonder if they’re even open.

I do wonder if we’ll ever get to the point of many European countries and having smaller true economically driven gas cars? We had 45mpg geo metros in 1990. But not much now?

Damn the hell you drive?

I’ve got a Ram 1500 pickup truck :lol:

I knew gas would be crazy when I got it years ago but they weren’t anywhere near this price. Luckily I don’t travel often for work but I am about to buy a cheaper 4 cylinder vehicle as well

Our gas here is about $4.79 a gallon for unleaded

Posted above but I drive a Ram 1500 truck. I’ve had it so I knew what I’d be getting myself into with gas prices. I’m working on getting a 4 cylinder car to drive in the meantime

Man you better trade that monster in for something more manageable.

For the past almost 6 years I’ve had my Camry it’s never cost more than $45 to fill my tank and that’s when I have at least 25 miles left. Last week it cost $60 for 14 gallons.

I almost shed a tear especially since they have me back in the office as well after 4 months of WFH :smh:
It really irks me because we handled WFH just fine. It's like you took a pay decrease because of gas prices and inflation, an extra chunk out your day and more added stress. These companies don't give a ****, go get your money.

Back
Top Bottom