Gas Prices

FUDB_kcVsAAfGsf

Sad thing is, what are you going to do? These companies got us by the cojones! For a lot of us, there is no other means of transportation.
That's what I always say when discussing gas prices with my family that no matter what the prices are when your car needs gas you're going to drive to the gas station to fill it up & pay whatever the price is. ***** & complain all we want but when that needle is boutta hit E y'know damn well what's coming next

20 dollars at a time like Shaq does

Man when I first got my license gas was like $1.89 and people were saying “it better not get over $2 a gallon!”. Mama hooked me up with $20 on pump 3 and I said “damn that’s too much I don’t need all that” :lol:

Last edited:
Never had an issue with Costco gas or even heard that. With the care they take with their house brand items that would be a weird misstep.
Yeah I've read some articles where people claim Costco gas doesn't last long compared to Chevron or Shell. Also read comments on YouTube videos where people said Costco gas messed up their cars & made them run poorly. I personally stick with Shell.

Fellas need to invest in a bike and trigger libs with how fast you oedal with da red hat.

Back
Top Bottom