gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Don't agree but won't disrespect. Being against gay marriage doesnt make you a monster some just don't agree. Goodluck NY.

Don't agree but won't disrespect. Being against gay marriage doesnt make you a monster some just don't agree. Goodluck NY.

man if ny can get this passed ( no disrepect at all let them do them),

cali needs to get off that BS and legalize that cannabis already
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man if ny can get this passed ( no disrepect at all let them do them),

cali needs to get off that BS and legalize that cannabis already
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

with all the ..... thats in the a-town i figured georgia would be the state. But in the grand scheme of things I guess this is a huge triumph... right up there with health care reforms, improved education, decrease in unemployment. I can see how this will ultimately make a change and the betterment of us all.

with all the ..... thats in the a-town i figured georgia would be the state. But in the grand scheme of things I guess this is a huge triumph... right up there with health care reforms, improved education, decrease in unemployment. I can see how this will ultimately make a change and the betterment of us all.

na na na na hey hey hey.

i was waiting fr meth to drop dat ban of the rubbershoe kid. di que ledgence. ledgence of da hidden temple

na na na na hey hey hey.

i was waiting fr meth to drop dat ban of the rubbershoe kid. di que ledgence. ledgence of da hidden temple

Back
Top Bottom