gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

There are people in here actually bringing the Bible into this? They would be probably the most hypocritical ones in here. How about you try to live up to the Bible to the fullest, stop lying, stop stealing, stop fornicating,etc. You know God forbade all of that yet and it is a sentence of hell for some of these sins? Yet some of you hypocrites commit these sins and then try to bring the Bible into this when it comes to homosexuality and saying that is why you are against it?
laugh.gif
That is why your arguments are null and void and withold no validity or credibility.
To be very fair there are just as many bible bashers as bible thumpers in here. Both furthering their own agendas. This conversation, as all other religious ones on here, will devolve into base arguments of "God says this" and "your God is a hypocrite", respectively. Really this topic should revolve around a larger discussion of human rights as dictated by our own moral compasses, not what the bible does or doesn't say, because at the end of the day God nor Jesus is the one at the polls. It's humans with free will. The bible is but one source of guidance, for those who believe.

There are people in here actually bringing the Bible into this? They would be probably the most hypocritical ones in here. How about you try to live up to the Bible to the fullest, stop lying, stop stealing, stop fornicating,etc. You know God forbade all of that yet and it is a sentence of hell for some of these sins? Yet some of you hypocrites commit these sins and then try to bring the Bible into this when it comes to homosexuality and saying that is why you are against it?
laugh.gif
That is why your arguments are null and void and withold no validity or credibility.
To be very fair there are just as many bible bashers as bible thumpers in here. Both furthering their own agendas. This conversation, as all other religious ones on here, will devolve into base arguments of "God says this" and "your God is a hypocrite", respectively. Really this topic should revolve around a larger discussion of human rights as dictated by our own moral compasses, not what the bible does or doesn't say, because at the end of the day God nor Jesus is the one at the polls. It's humans with free will. The bible is but one source of guidance, for those who believe.

:stoneface @ dude who said wait till your son is riding another dude...cmon son.

thread should be locked up. bill is progress, nothing more nothing less. you not about balls? keep it moving. guys kissing grosses you out? me too, so i keep it moving. not by biz so i don't worry about it. nyc will still be nyc regardless of this bill and last time i checked, nyc > *
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RUBBAHSHOES

This once was a Christian nation... Now In this nation we have a bunch of people voting for a president based on appearance rather policy.. Oh noskey like your signature I hope your blood and sweat doesn't get his rosedeflowered in your house... I don't know what I'm talking about so I touch myself at night.

Appearance rather than policy? Some voted based on this and i thought it was ignorant. but that was a few, he won because he ran against republican fossil who's policies sucked and his choice for vice pres is a complete effing idiot. and she continues to show lack of common sense today. Now tell me about the huge number of followers who think she's great, IN THIS NATION.

good day sir.

:stoneface @ dude who said wait till your son is riding another dude...cmon son.

thread should be locked up. bill is progress, nothing more nothing less. you not about balls? keep it moving. guys kissing grosses you out? me too, so i keep it moving. not by biz so i don't worry about it. nyc will still be nyc regardless of this bill and last time i checked, nyc > *
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RUBBAHSHOES

This once was a Christian nation... Now In this nation we have a bunch of people voting for a president based on appearance rather policy.. Oh noskey like your signature I hope your blood and sweat doesn't get his rosedeflowered in your house... I don't know what I'm talking about so I touch myself at night.

Appearance rather than policy? Some voted based on this and i thought it was ignorant. but that was a few, he won because he ran against republican fossil who's policies sucked and his choice for vice pres is a complete effing idiot. and she continues to show lack of common sense today. Now tell me about the huge number of followers who think she's great, IN THIS NATION.

good day sir.

It was a moral issue though:
But Albany’s secretive, back-door deals also played a role in that victory.

The finale came after long days of last-minute deal-making that linked the fate of property taxes, university tuition and Downstate rent controls with a social issue that supporters claimed should have been passed days, if not weeks, ago.

“Things have not changed,

It was a moral issue though:
But Albany’s secretive, back-door deals also played a role in that victory.

The finale came after long days of last-minute deal-making that linked the fate of property taxes, university tuition and Downstate rent controls with a social issue that supporters claimed should have been passed days, if not weeks, ago.

“Things have not changed,

The world would be better off without some of you mouth-breathing idiots.

The world would be better off without some of you mouth-breathing idiots.

laugh.gif

Oh boy, you do know people can not only back the bible, but disagree with homosexuality and their OWN sins too right? As in they know their a sinner. People can disagree with anything they want. Null and void because we all have flaws? Some people like myself have spoke out against the other sins you named as well on here. But I guess I shouldn't seeing as I wear two different materials at one time.
grin.gif

So people who go over the speed limit should have an argument against people driving with no seat belts?

NPH is gay!? whoa.

http://omg.yahoo.com/phot...-proud-in-hollywood/4963

FJGHDHGFNJHJHFGJHFS
eek.gif

Republican Roy McDonald -
"You get to the point where you evolve in your life where everything isn't black and white, good and bad, and you try to do the right thing," McDonald, 64, told reporters. "You might not like that. You might be very cynical about that. Well, @#$% it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing. "I'm tired of Republican-Democrat politics. They can take the job and shove it. I come from a blue-collar background. I'm trying to do the right thing, and that's where I'm going with this."

laugh.gif
Evolve. I think Obama used the same word recently about the issue. Aren't the 2012 polls around the corner? Gotta start the campaign run early.

Now I'm sure they're some legit backers in office but excuse me for thinking some of these guys will use this as leverage to secure more votes. That is shameful.

laugh.gif

Oh boy, you do know people can not only back the bible, but disagree with homosexuality and their OWN sins too right? As in they know their a sinner. People can disagree with anything they want. Null and void because we all have flaws? Some people like myself have spoke out against the other sins you named as well on here. But I guess I shouldn't seeing as I wear two different materials at one time.
grin.gif

So people who go over the speed limit should have an argument against people driving with no seat belts?

NPH is gay!? whoa.

http://omg.yahoo.com/phot...-proud-in-hollywood/4963

FJGHDHGFNJHJHFGJHFS
eek.gif

"You get to the point where you evolve in your life where everything isn't black and white, good and bad, and you try to do the right thing," McDonald, 64, told reporters. "You might not like that. You might be very cynical about that. Well, @#$% it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing. "I'm tired of Republican-Democrat politics. They can take the job and shove it. I come from a blue-collar background. I'm trying to do the right thing, and that's where I'm going with this."

laugh.gif
Evolve. I think Obama used the same word recently about the issue. Aren't the 2012 polls around the corner? Gotta start the campaign run early.

Now I'm sure they're some legit backers in office but excuse me for thinking some of these guys will use this as leverage to secure more votes. That is shameful.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da caveat is da fact that religious groups dont have to recognize same sex marriage and completely duck and dodge any sort of pending lawsuits....

so basically priest can be even nastier just as long as their behind a cross, ala vampire hunter...talk about loopholes
eek.gif
roll.gif
but like forreal english...do you speak it?
laugh.gif
but he's right. If anyone tries to stop a priest from bashing gays, people would be freaking out saying it violates Freedom of Religion. So priests and religious persons can do whatever they want with this and no one can stop them.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da caveat is da fact that religious groups dont have to recognize same sex marriage and completely duck and dodge any sort of pending lawsuits....

so basically priest can be even nastier just as long as their behind a cross, ala vampire hunter...talk about loopholes
eek.gif
roll.gif
but like forreal english...do you speak it?
laugh.gif
but he's right. If anyone tries to stop a priest from bashing gays, people would be freaking out saying it violates Freedom of Religion. So priests and religious persons can do whatever they want with this and no one can stop them.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

grin.gif
It is still hypocritical. People like that usually don't care about sins they commit, and only pick and choose which ones are forbidden to society to suit their own judgmental and prejudice beliefs.

How is someone that sins and a fornicator trying to use the homosexuality as a sin against others and at the same time take away their civil rights and to discriminate a group of people?

I do not see these same people trying to go around lobby to discriminate fornicators and take away their civil rights since God forbids it and it is a sentence of hell. Yet, homosexuals are the danger to society, riiigghhhttt.  

grin.gif
It is still hypocritical. People like that usually don't care about sins they commit, and only pick and choose which ones are forbidden to society to suit their own judgmental and prejudice beliefs.

How is someone that sins and a fornicator trying to use the homosexuality as a sin against others and at the same time take away their civil rights and to discriminate a group of people?

I do not see these same people trying to go around lobby to discriminate fornicators and take away their civil rights since God forbids it and it is a sentence of hell. Yet, homosexuals are the danger to society, riiigghhhttt.  

Originally Posted by RavageBX

laugh.gif

To be fair bible bashers don't use their beliefs to take happiness away from anyone (except bigots
grin.gif
). And saying your God doesn't exist and the bible is fiction isn't "bible bashing", it is reality and if it is meant to be offensive shouldn't the opposite hold true?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

laugh.gif

To be fair bible bashers don't use their beliefs to take happiness away from anyone (except bigots
grin.gif
). And saying your God doesn't exist and the bible is fiction isn't "bible bashing", it is reality and if it is meant to be offensive shouldn't the opposite hold true?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Their career is tied with their ethical stance so of course any public decision they make has a good chance of not being altruistic... You can say the same thing for republicans who are trying to ban gay marriage, some of them genuinely do not care at all about gay people getting married or not, they vote that way because they're expected to because of their job title. Its always a fight for votes, to think people are being genuine in any decision is naive, all we can do is support the ones we agree with. Don't single this out as "shameful" when the entire system works that way.

Back
Top Bottom