gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Take THAT Jesus and your feeble minded minions!! Come at me bro
1142227111074.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

who cares, let them marry, aside from religious fanatics, who is this honestly bothering?

my thoughts as well

Thank You. I have yet to still understand why people are so interested in what 2 men do in their private time? 
and why they care so much as to why they should be able to get married or not?
eyes.gif

Just about every gay dude has a fine female friend 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

who cares, let them marry, aside from religious fanatics, who is this honestly bothering?

my thoughts as well

Thank You. I have yet to still understand why people are so interested in what 2 men do in their private time? 
and why they care so much as to why they should be able to get married or not?
eyes.gif

Just about every gay dude has a fine female friend 
pimp.gif

Daniel Tosh: "Why do religious people care if gays get married? It's not like god is going to let them get into heaven."

Daniel Tosh: "Why do religious people care if gays get married? It's not like god is going to let them get into heaven."

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Club 27

JD214 wrote:

Can't blame you, I would do the same.
tired.gif

Seems like NY will never be the same.

i thought his comment was sarcastic.

but i guess you guys are serious

homophobes make me laugh

i swear you're all convinced that gay dudes are gonna get married now and tag-team dry-hump all of you into submission or something
Let them be, damn.

you have to understand, JD214 is the biggest idiot on this board. and that's saying something.

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

god said no man to man

Adam and Eve no Adam an Steve

cut this batty boy nonsense out

going to move to the island where this stuff is not allowed

but god is not real and the bible is a book of fairytales.
So I'm not the only one who's been noticing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

I can say the same thing about you, Everyone has their own opinion.
All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Club 27

JD214 wrote:

Can't blame you, I would do the same.
tired.gif

Seems like NY will never be the same.

i thought his comment was sarcastic.

but i guess you guys are serious

homophobes make me laugh

i swear you're all convinced that gay dudes are gonna get married now and tag-team dry-hump all of you into submission or something
Let them be, damn.

you have to understand, JD214 is the biggest idiot on this board. and that's saying something.

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

god said no man to man

Adam and Eve no Adam an Steve

cut this batty boy nonsense out

going to move to the island where this stuff is not allowed

but god is not real and the bible is a book of fairytales.
So I'm not the only one who's been noticing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

I can say the same thing about you, Everyone has their own opinion.
All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

since i know how to DJ, im getting ordained, learning to sew and bake and moving to NYC. im bout to be caked up on 4 fronts.

cali can have their claim to fame being trees, im much prouder of my original home states claim being equality.

since i know how to DJ, im getting ordained, learning to sew and bake and moving to NYC. im bout to be caked up on 4 fronts.

cali can have their claim to fame being trees, im much prouder of my original home states claim being equality.

There are people in here actually bringing the Bible into this? They would be probably the most hypocritical ones in here. How about you try to live up to the Bible to the fullest, stop lying, stop stealing, stop fornicating,etc. You know God forbade all of that yet and it is a sentence of hell for some of these sins? Yet some of you hypocrites commit these sins and then try to bring the Bible into this when it comes to homosexuality and saying that is why you are against it?
laugh.gif
That is why your arguments are null and void and withold no validity or credibility.

There are people in here actually bringing the Bible into this? They would be probably the most hypocritical ones in here. How about you try to live up to the Bible to the fullest, stop lying, stop stealing, stop fornicating,etc. You know God forbade all of that yet and it is a sentence of hell for some of these sins? Yet some of you hypocrites commit these sins and then try to bring the Bible into this when it comes to homosexuality and saying that is why you are against it?
laugh.gif
That is why your arguments are null and void and withold no validity or credibility.

Originally Posted by LiveFree

Republican Roy McDonald -
"You get to the point where you evolve in your life where everything isn't black and white, good and bad, and you try to do the right thing," McDonald, 64, told reporters. "You might not like that. You might be very cynical about that. Well, @#$% it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing. "I'm tired of Republican-Democrat politics. They can take the job and shove it. I come from a blue-collar background. I'm trying to do the right thing, and that's where I'm going with this."http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/16/new-york-gay-marriage_n_878358.html

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiveFree

Republican Roy McDonald -
"You get to the point where you evolve in your life where everything isn't black and white, good and bad, and you try to do the right thing," McDonald, 64, told reporters. "You might not like that. You might be very cynical about that. Well, @#$% it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing. "I'm tired of Republican-Democrat politics. They can take the job and shove it. I come from a blue-collar background. I'm trying to do the right thing, and that's where I'm going with this."http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/16/new-york-gay-marriage_n_878358.html

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom