gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Originally Posted by CWrite78

You were dreaming of this day huh. So happy for you!

Btw, we know you're hazee. Changing the way you type isn't going to fool us. Funny how he stops replying and you start, with your low post count.
Actually RUBBAHSHOES is not me. I have only one screename on Niketalk and mods can check my IP address to comfirm I am not using the name RUBBAHSHOES and that person is not me . I clicked his profile and it says He joined NT in February 2011. I joined in May 2004. WHy would I need two screenames?I simply stopped replying because I don't care anymore. I can't change anyone's opinion about how they feel about gay marriage being legalized in NY and I don't want to change anyones opinions about it .THey already legalized it and theres nothing I or anyone else can do about it. 

All I was saying is that  don't think it should have been done, and that it was a bad idea. Thats my opinion. Your opinion is that it should have been done and that it was a good idea. No one in my family is a homosexual and I am proud of that. None of my male friends are homosexual and I am proud of that. If  I were to find out any of my male friends or family members turned gay I would tell them you're no longer my friend and to never call me and stay the F away from me.And I don't care if was a friend I knew for 10 years or my entire life i'd end the friendship just because they turned gay. If I found out my dad and/ or brother  turned into a homosexual i'd curse them out and tell them stay the f away from me and drop dead. Yes I would say that to my own father if thats what I found out. I HATE guys that are gay and would never want to be in the presence of them. Don't like me for that? I don't care I won't change the way I feel about homosexual men. I hate them all. 

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

All I was saying is that  don't think it should have been done, and that it was a bad idea. Thats my opinion. Your opinion is that it should have been done and that it was a good idea. No one in my family is a homosexual and I am proud of that. None of my male friends are homosexual and I am proud of that. If  I were to find out any of my male friends or family members turned gay I would tell them you're no longer my friend and to never call me and stay the F away from me.And I don't care if was a friend I knew for 10 years or my entire life i'd end the friendship just because they turned gay. If I found out my dad and/ or brother  turned into a homosexual i'd curse them out and tell them stay the f away from me and drop dead. Yes I would say that to my own father if thats what I found out. I HATE guys that are gay and would never want to be in the presence of them. Don't like me for that? I don't care I won't change the way I feel about homosexual men. I hate them all. 
I really don't know if this is trolling, but you're just an awful person if that's true. I'm sorry you're that uncomfortable with yourself.

I really don't know if this is trolling, but you're just an awful person if that's true. I'm sorry you're that uncomfortable with yourself.

Other another note I have no problem seeing females being bi - sexual or lesbians, because I am attracted to females myself. I think it is hot to see two girls making out.

Other another note I have no problem seeing females being bi - sexual or lesbians, because I am attracted to females myself. I think it is hot to see two girls making out.

Insecurity confirmed.

Btw, we know you're hazee. Changing the way you type isn't going to fool us. Funny how he stops replying and you start, with your low post count.
Actually RUBBAHSHOES is not me. I have only one screename on Niketalk and mods can check my IP address to comfirm I am not using the name RUBBAHSHOES and that person is not me . I clicked his profile and it says He joined NT in February 2011. I joined in May 2004. WHy would I need two screenames?I simply stopped replying because I don't care anymore. I can't change anyone's opinion about how they feel about gay marriage being legalized in NY and I don't want to change anyones opinions about it .THey already legalized it and theres nothing I or anyone else can do about it. 

What would you do if you're mom was a lesbian?

Insecurity confirmed.

What would you do if you're mom was a lesbian?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wow, some of you guys are really something else

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

If your boss was gay, how would that work?
Good question... if I found that out i'd still work at the job but I will explain to him  i'm a heterosexual and politely  ask  to continue to  be treated like one. But if he ever came at me on some gay *$+ i'd curse him out tell him stay away from me and then quit the job & try to  find a new one.

If  My boss was a female that is  gay I wouldnt give a damb.

Good question... if I found that out i'd still work at the job but I will explain to him  i'm a heterosexual and politely  ask  to continue to  be treated like one. But if he ever came at me on some gay *$+ i'd curse him out tell him stay away from me and then quit the job & try to  find a new one.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
son ima be honest i think its mad hot when broads give each other the biz too. strong cosign to all of this.

i wouldn't shun a long time friend if he came out. ya mans is ya mans, you can't get a good friend at the bargain bin from costco. you don't have to cosign the dude on dude but don't have to hate on them. you're previous statement is exactly what so many whites said about minorities back in the day/even today. i don't have a prob with gay dudes so long as they don't come at me bro. i DO find the flamboyant ones annoying who look like they shop at juicy couture; i just think its unnecessary. but if they're not hurting you why so mad?

as far as biology goes, that really only applies to sex. so yea, biologically speaking men aren't built for sex with each other. period. (and girl or dude butt sex is just gross to me im not about that life). but there isn't some biological design for two people who care for each other and thats wat it comes down to so biology isn't a good argument.

i have a couple of lesbian friends one of which im very close with and honored i can call her a close friend. (and her gf is fine as hell i would hyper combo that with the quickness
devil.gif
; no pics)

laugh.gif
roll.gif
son ima be honest i think its mad hot when broads give each other the biz too. strong cosign to all of this.

i wouldn't shun a long time friend if he came out. ya mans is ya mans, you can't get a good friend at the bargain bin from costco. you don't have to cosign the dude on dude but don't have to hate on them. you're previous statement is exactly what so many whites said about minorities back in the day/even today. i don't have a prob with gay dudes so long as they don't come at me bro. i DO find the flamboyant ones annoying who look like they shop at juicy couture; i just think its unnecessary. but if they're not hurting you why so mad?

as far as biology goes, that really only applies to sex. so yea, biologically speaking men aren't built for sex with each other. period. (and girl or dude butt sex is just gross to me im not about that life). but there isn't some biological design for two people who care for each other and thats wat it comes down to so biology isn't a good argument.

i have a couple of lesbian friends one of which im very close with and honored i can call her a close friend. (and her gf is fine as hell i would hyper combo that with the quickness
devil.gif
; no pics)

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude has got to be in Middle School 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude has got to be in Middle School 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

huh.  If you found out HE was gay, how would his treatment of you change?  I mean I can see if he found out you were gay also, but
why would you think you'd need to ask to continue to be treated as a heterosexual?
laugh.gif

huh.  If you found out HE was gay, how would his treatment of you change?  I mean I can see if he found out you were gay also, but
why would you think you'd need to ask to continue to be treated as a heterosexual?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom