gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Lol you make it seem like all gay dudes just are out to mess with you.

A lot of NT'ers suffer from this type of mentality. What would you call that? Self-centered? Egocentric?
These NT'ers are hilarious. They're pimps, who ride M3s everyday of the week, all the women are out to get them, and so are gay males, AND they're cute
roll.gif
roll.gif

A lot of NT'ers suffer from this type of mentality. What would you call that? Self-centered? Egocentric?
These NT'ers are hilarious. They're pimps, who ride M3s everyday of the week, all the women are out to get them, and so are gay males, AND they're cute
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

If your boss was gay, how would that work?
Good question... if I found that out i'd still work at the job but I will explain to him  i'm a heterosexual and politely  ask  to continue to  be treated like one. But if he ever came at me on some gay *$+ i'd curse him out tell him stay away from me and then quit the job & try to  find a new one.

If  My boss was a female that is  gay I wouldnt give a damb.
huh.  If you found out HE was gay, how would his treatment of you change?  I mean I can see if he found out you were gay also, but
why would you think you'd need to ask to continue to be treated as a heterosexual?
laugh.gif

Simple... I'd tell him that so before he even thinks about coming at me on some Gay %%% he will remember what i said and know that i'm not gonna be down with it

If your boss was gay, how would that work?
Good question... if I found that out i'd still work at the job but I will explain to him  i'm a heterosexual and politely  ask  to continue to  be treated like one. But if he ever came at me on some gay *$+ i'd curse him out tell him stay away from me and then quit the job & try to  find a new one.

huh.  If you found out HE was gay, how would his treatment of you change?  I mean I can see if he found out you were gay also, but
why would you think you'd need to ask to continue to be treated as a heterosexual?
laugh.gif

Simple... I'd tell him that so before he even thinks about coming at me on some Gay %%% he will remember what i said and know that i'm not gonna be down with it

laugh.gif

Nah, that wont work. He's gonna rape you if he wants to.

laugh.gif

Nah, that wont work. He's gonna rape you if he wants to.

laugh.gif

but again, what would you finding out he's gay change, if he hasn't been coming on to you all this time?  He was still gay, you just didn't know

laugh.gif

but again, what would you finding out he's gay change, if he hasn't been coming on to you all this time?  He was still gay, you just didn't know

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

roll.gif
roll.gif
Couldn't agree more with both of these posts.  Some of you people man... 
Ok, so. Say you're walking on 34th going to Footlocker and a gay person walks by you.  He doesn't say anything to you, you don't make eye contact, you just walk by him. 

Do you catch gay? Do you get second-hand gay? Do you suddenly... turn gay?

#PleaseRespond 

roll.gif
roll.gif
Ok, so. Say you're walking on 34th going to Footlocker and a gay person walks by you.  He doesn't say anything to you, you don't make eye contact, you just walk by him. 

#PleaseRespond 

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

roll.gif
roll.gif

#PleaseRespond 
You obviously have to cancel that trip to Footlocker and run home; as to not get any gay on your M3 car seats, and burn all of the clothes on your back. 
Duh.

roll.gif
roll.gif

#PleaseRespond 
You obviously have to cancel that trip to Footlocker and run home; as to not get any gay on your M3 car seats, and burn all of the clothes on your back. 
Duh.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

It may not be "normal" strictly speaking, but why is it not equal? Also, I don't think biology is concerned with the equality of homosexuals.
No, but humans should be concerned with it. Isn't it obvious why it's not equal? Being proud to be white/black/hispanic is one thing. Shouting out to the world you're a homosexual and expecting the same results is another.

Concerned with what? It really is not obvious why it isn't equal, so please, enlighten us.
Being proud to be African American or Hispanic 100 years ago would have yielded some negative backlash as well.
umm how about no.

people in da US tend to view da world thru da lense of a american and less of da lense of what anyone else in da entire world feels like.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

It may not be "normal" strictly speaking, but why is it not equal? Also, I don't think biology is concerned with the equality of homosexuals.
No, but humans should be concerned with it. Isn't it obvious why it's not equal? Being proud to be white/black/hispanic is one thing. Shouting out to the world you're a homosexual and expecting the same results is another.

Concerned with what? It really is not obvious why it isn't equal, so please, enlighten us.
Being proud to be African American or Hispanic 100 years ago would have yielded some negative backlash as well.
umm how about no.

people in da US tend to view da world thru da lense of a american and less of da lense of what anyone else in da entire world feels like.

#PleaseRespond 
eyes.gif
i thought this was obvious
You WILL automatically become a homosexual if you come within a 1 block radius of a homosexual male and will start begging men to **** you down.
If its a homosexual female her partner will appear out of nowhere and invite you to watch one of their private sessions.
This is the way of the world. Deal with it.

#PleaseRespond 
eyes.gif
i thought this was obvious
You WILL automatically become a homosexual if you come within a 1 block radius of a homosexual male and will start begging men to **** you down.
If its a homosexual female her partner will appear out of nowhere and invite you to watch one of their private sessions.
This is the way of the world. Deal with it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... please. You wouldn't tell him *+$%. And if you did, you'd be out of a job. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... please. You wouldn't tell him *+$%. And if you did, you'd be out of a job. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Got gay friends. Good for them. This is a good financial move for NYC and Cuomo just got support from the gay community

You can't even bring the Bible into the equation. We all drink, smoke and fornicate. Just because you could do all that then use the repentance card doesn't mean you should.

Same token, people who are against it are entitled to their beliefs. I grew up on both sides of the fence, coming up in church and all that bt at the end of the day, it's their choice and doesn't affect me.

People are getting knocked for simply saying they're against it.
Let them cook. America was built on difference of opinion. As long as they ain't hurting no gay people, it's their opinion. I dunno why everyone's so sensitive.
I don't mind people saying they are against it....that's their opinion.  However, when folks get to the point where they're talking about MOVING out of NY because of the bill that was passed...well, that's moronic. 

Again...let em' live.  This bill being passed (if hetero) has NO bearing on how you're going to live your day-to-day life. 
As an NYer, Id rather you affirm those peoples want to move out of the state. Wed be better off without them.

Back
Top Bottom