gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Republican Roy McDonald -
"You get to the point where you evolve in your life where everything isn't black and white, good and bad, and you try to do the right thing," McDonald, 64, told reporters. "You might not like that. You might be very cynical about that. Well, @#$% it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing. "I'm tired of Republican-Democrat politics. They can take the job and shove it. I come from a blue-collar background. I'm trying to do the right thing, and that's where I'm going with this."

laugh.gif
Evolve. I think Obama used the same word recently about the issue. Aren't the 2012 polls around the corner? Gotta start the campaign run early.

Now I'm sure they're some legit backers in office but excuse me for thinking some of these guys will use this as leverage to secure more votes. That is shameful.

Their career is tied with their ethical stance so of course any public decision they make has a good chance of not being altruistic... You can say the same thing for republicans who are trying to ban gay marriage, some of them genuinely do not care at all about gay people getting married or not, they vote that way because they're expected to because of their job title. Its always a fight for votes, to think people are being genuine in any decision is naive, all we can do is support the ones we agree with. Don't single this out as "shameful" when the entire system works that way.

For those who keep bringing the bible into this, it's obvious you have no understanding of the book you worship. Would you really want our land based on these laws.....

CRUCIFIED
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fornication

Prison?

No, sorry the correct answer is death

For those who keep bringing the bible into this, it's obvious you have no understanding of the book you worship. Would you really want our land based on these laws.....

CRUCIFIED
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fornication

Prison?

No, sorry the correct answer is death

I don't see how people are so upset at this....if you're heterosexual, how is this going to affect your day-to-day life? Let em' live.

I don't see how people are so upset at this....if you're heterosexual, how is this going to affect your day-to-day life? Let em' live.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

this i could care less about them getting married

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

this i could care less about them getting married

I don't care who wants to get married because religion made the norms of marriage. What I DO have a problem with is people acting like being gay is normal/equal, it's not. This isn't religion speaking, it's biology.

I don't care who wants to get married because religion made the norms of marriage. What I DO have a problem with is people acting like being gay is normal/equal, it's not. This isn't religion speaking, it's biology.

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

It may not be "normal" strictly speaking, but why is it not equal? Also, I don't think biology is concerned with the equality of homosexuals.

It may not be "normal" strictly speaking, but why is it not equal? Also, I don't think biology is concerned with the equality of homosexuals.

Change one word in this sentence and it could genuinely be a quote from the 1800's on African Americans. 
The ignorance on this site is depressing.

Change one word in this sentence and it could genuinely be a quote from the 1800's on African Americans. 
The ignorance on this site is depressing.

Not a homophobe in the least but I do think that MARRIAGE is between a guy and a girl. Its not that serious tho, good for them

Not a homophobe in the least but I do think that MARRIAGE is between a guy and a girl. Its not that serious tho, good for them

Back
Top Bottom