gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by scshift

I must be really desensitized to all this... in my opinion it's not that serious.

I like women. If some people like men, let them like men.

This made me think about something... Shouldn't we as men, evolutionarily, not have a problem with men liking other men? As it would mean that would be 2 less men competing against us as procreating animals?

Shouldn't we be
pimp.gif
by this because it would mean more P for us???

Exactly.

Less straight men means more females for the straight dudes. The gay dudes always get the girls and a lot of times they'll take them off the market cause society forces them to have a female partner.

Hell, if 90% of the population was gay, I wouldn't even be mad
pimp.gif

I must be really desensitized to all this... in my opinion it's not that serious.

This made me think about something... Shouldn't we as men, evolutionarily, not have a problem with men liking other men? As it would mean that would be 2 less men competing against us as procreating animals?

Shouldn't we be
pimp.gif

Exactly.

Less straight men means more females for the straight dudes. The gay dudes always get the girls and a lot of times they'll take them off the market cause society forces them to have a female partner.

pimp.gif

Just because gay marriage is legal doesn't mean there are gonna be more gay people. You think a straight dude woke up today like, "oh shi- I can marry a guy now, why don't I just do that?"

Just because gay marriage is legal doesn't mean there are gonna be more gay people. You think a straight dude woke up today like, "oh shi- I can marry a guy now, why don't I just do that?"

Shouldn't we be
pimp.gif

Exactly.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
but instead you got guys (well represented in here...) that point and wave fingers at those people and try to affect their lives and happiness. What part of life is that?
grin.gif
grin.gif

Shouldn't we be
pimp.gif

Exactly.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
but instead you got guys (well represented in here...) that point and wave fingers at those people and try to affect their lives and happiness. What part of life is that?
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NobleKane

to EVERYONE in this thread why is this so important to you? unless you are gay it shouldnt affect you in any way...smh
da good fight that people are fighting is da war of influence.
fyi, that's what people mean when they say "scared of homosexuality" since you ask what it means often
they definitely use da term homophobic wrong then, cuz if i call someone gay, its homophobic, if i call em homosexual its homophobic, if i use

da term gay to describe something its homophobic....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by NobleKane

to EVERYONE in this thread why is this so important to you? unless you are gay it shouldnt affect you in any way...smh
da good fight that people are fighting is da war of influence.
fyi, that's what people mean when they say "scared of homosexuality" since you ask what it means often
they definitely use da term homophobic wrong then, cuz if i call someone gay, its homophobic, if i call em homosexual its homophobic, if i use

da term gay to describe something its homophobic....
laugh.gif

you see, a LARGE portion of people believe that being gay is a choice, not something born with...with plenty of reasons for it.
What reasons are there to believe that homosexuality is a choice? I have plenty of gay friends that will tell you that they never chose to be gay, so are they just lying and straight people somehow know better?

you see, a LARGE portion of people believe that being gay is a choice, not something born with...with plenty of reasons for it.
What reasons are there to believe that homosexuality is a choice? I have plenty of gay friends that will tell you that they never chose to be gay, so are they just lying and straight people somehow know better?

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

girls with MULTIPLE kids fed up with guys and just start dating girls

older men who can't get women or who are married who end up smashing twinks on da side living a a double life.

i got a personal experience of messing with a straight up lesbian girl, after we was done she MADE me promise her that i'd never talk about because it would "ruin her rep" with her gay friends....
laugh.gif

so no, its not as cut and dry as people would lead you to believe.

older men who can't get women or who are married who end up smashing twinks on da side living a a double life.

i got a personal experience of messing with a straight up lesbian girl, after we was done she MADE me promise her that i'd never talk about because it would "ruin her rep" with her gay friends....
laugh.gif

^^^^lol so most gay men are men who can't get girls?
laugh.gif

Have you seen gay people? No ayo, but most gay dudes I know are sexy as hell
nerd.gif
and girls love them.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
How many ugly fat gay people do you know? In fact its looked down upon in the gay community to not have a 6 pack. Well at least the young gay community.

Some women can actually turn that switch off and on as they please. And a lot of women and men do experiment. What makes you think old dudes who can't get women, can actually get any gay guy they want. Do you know how picky gay dudes are....unless there's money involve word to Mr. C. In that case older men can just pay younger women for sex which they do. If an old dude has sex with a gay guy, he enjoys it...bottom line. He isn't doing it reluctantly like you're insinuating.
roll.gif

Human sexuality is more complex than people like you make it out to be.

^^^^lol so most gay men are men who can't get girls?
laugh.gif

Have you seen gay people? No ayo, but most gay dudes I know are sexy as hell
nerd.gif
and girls love them.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
How many ugly fat gay people do you know? In fact its looked down upon in the gay community to not have a 6 pack. Well at least the young gay community.

Some women can actually turn that switch off and on as they please. And a lot of women and men do experiment. What makes you think old dudes who can't get women, can actually get any gay guy they want. Do you know how picky gay dudes are....unless there's money involve word to Mr. C. In that case older men can just pay younger women for sex which they do. If an old dude has sex with a gay guy, he enjoys it...bottom line. He isn't doing it reluctantly like you're insinuating.
roll.gif

Human sexuality is more complex than people like you make it out to be.

laugh.gif

Do you honestly believe that any straight man would willingly engage in oral or anal sex unless they wanted to? I'm a straight male and there is absolutely no where on or in my body that I would want another man's penis because I am straight and had no choice in that. If you're suggesting that being gay is a choice, you're also implying that sexual preference, overall, is a choice. Since you seem to believe that, I would like to know when you chose to be straight.

laugh.gif

Do you honestly believe that any straight man would willingly engage in oral or anal sex unless they wanted to? I'm a straight male and there is absolutely no where on or in my body that I would want another man's penis because I am straight and had no choice in that. If you're suggesting that being gay is a choice, you're also implying that sexual preference, overall, is a choice. Since you seem to believe that, I would like to know when you chose to be straight.

laugh.gif

Son, do people really believe this $$%$.
laugh.gif
Who the hell reluctantly has sex with dudes? Nah b that doesn't feel good to me, but I'm a try it today b...just to exercise my choice. It don't feel good tho. I'm a blow you too b, even tho I don't like penis in my mouth. Don't be telling people I like this b.

laugh.gif

Son, do people really believe this $$%$.
laugh.gif
Who the hell reluctantly has sex with dudes? Nah b that doesn't feel good to me, but I'm a try it today b...just to exercise my choice. It don't feel good tho. I'm a blow you too b, even tho I don't like penis in my mouth. Don't be telling people I like this b.

Back
Top Bottom