gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
some of you dudes are *%+%$%! dumb as bricks.

The sad part is that they think they're right or dropping knowledge.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Originally Posted by ninjahood

girls with MULTIPLE kids fed up with guys and just start dating girls

older men who can't get women or who are married who end up smashing twinks on da side living a a double life.

i got a personal experience of messing with a straight up lesbian girl, after we was done she MADE me promise her that i'd never talk about because it would "ruin her rep" with her gay friends....
laugh.gif

so no, its not as cut and dry as people would lead you to believe.
Do you honestly believe that any straight man would willingly engage in oral or anal sex unless they wanted to? I'm a straight male and there is absolutely no where on or in my body that I would want another man's penis because I am straight and had no choice in that. If you're suggesting that being gay is a choice, you're also implying that sexual preference, overall, is a choice. Since you seem to believe that, I would like to know when you chose to be straight.
Son, do people really believe this $$%$.
laugh.gif
Who the hell reluctantly has sex with dudes? Nah b that doesn't feel good to me, but I'm a try it today b...just to exercise my choice. It don't feel good tho. I'm a blow you too b, even tho I don't like penis in my mouth. Don't be telling people I like this b.
umm ever heard of a str8 guy? yea...do me a favor and look that up...

imma alot smarter then you about gay people apparently.
laugh.gif

older men who can't get women or who are married who end up smashing twinks on da side living a a double life.

i got a personal experience of messing with a straight up lesbian girl, after we was done she MADE me promise her that i'd never talk about because it would "ruin her rep" with her gay friends....
laugh.gif

Do you honestly believe that any straight man would willingly engage in oral or anal sex unless they wanted to? I'm a straight male and there is absolutely no where on or in my body that I would want another man's penis because I am straight and had no choice in that. If you're suggesting that being gay is a choice, you're also implying that sexual preference, overall, is a choice. Since you seem to believe that, I would like to know when you chose to be straight.
laugh.gif
Who the hell reluctantly has sex with dudes? Nah b that doesn't feel good to me, but I'm a try it today b...just to exercise my choice. It don't feel good tho. I'm a blow you too b, even tho I don't like penis in my mouth. Don't be telling people I like this b.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Are you tho, you're the one out here making generalizations about gay men....and even worse saying dumb $$%%# like they "have a choice". How many gay people agree with DA FACT that they have a choice Mr. Gay expert?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying. That's why I've recently started to think that the people that legitimately believe that being gay is a choice likely have struggles with their our sexuality. Perhaps THEY are the ones that choose their sexuality and insist on projecting that onto the rest of the world. %%@$'s weird.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Are you tho, you're the one out here making generalizations about gay men....and even worse saying dumb $$%%# like they "have a choice". How many gay people agree with DA FACT that they have a choice Mr. Gay expert?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying. That's why I've recently started to think that the people that legitimately believe that being gay is a choice likely have struggles with their our sexuality. Perhaps THEY are the ones that choose their sexuality and insist on projecting that onto the rest of the world. %%@$'s weird.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You can continue deluding yourself, but you're not kidding anyone else when you suggest that men become gay because they can't find women to date.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You can continue deluding yourself, but you're not kidding anyone else when you suggest that men become gay because they can't find women to date.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
notice that 1 just proved you wrong and u just tried to deflect da response by insulting me....
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]str8[/td][td]229 up, 61 down[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
buy str8 mugs, tshirts and magnets

An abbreviation for "straight" most commonly used by a bisexual male or a homosexual male who is in denial of his sexuality. Used in reference to himself to distance most often in the phrase "str8 actin" to distance his impending oral or anal homosexual activity from that of flagrantly gay males. Truly bisexual males who are not attracted to flaming gay guys seek refuge in "str8" boys for an easy cheap %$+%, likely in a bathroom, car, in the woods or some stinky **% dirty bedroom, but not for a meaningful relationship. The phrase is often and correctly associated with a guy who is a total poser, in that he purports to be interested in gay sex purely for fun or because the activity is easy to obtain, when in fact he is likely to become homosexual, though closeted and never likely to engage in a meaningful relationship. Strangley, gay males seek out str8 boys, possibly because they are such easy %$+% or less likely becuase they are seen as some sort of conquest or challenge. Str8 boys gravitate to other str8 boys, however the ensuing sexual encounters are usually clumsy, awkward and comical, consisting of uncomfortable hand jobs and poorly performed oral sex leading to masturbation. Str8 boys usually don't know what to do with the semen, or what to do after ejaculation.
[/td][/tr][/table]
1) Sup bro str8 actin jock/frat here not out totally hot but not fake totally real and into getting oral and maybe $%!!@!

(2) Str8 guy 1: "Sup bro you into takin it?"
Str8 guy 2: "Nah bro str8 here only into gettin oral, unless you're ripped and take it for me."

(3) Any girl: "Like, I was messaging this frat boy on the net the other day and I guess he must have been messaging someone else at the same time, cause he sent me this message by, like, accident I guess... 'Bro I'm on with this chick too she's sooooo hot... you think I should try to get her to join us? She could suck me off while u %$+% me bro as long as you're truly str8 actin'. Like OMG...this frat boy takes it up the BUTT???"

yeah....what else u got anton?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
notice that 1 just proved you wrong and u just tried to deflect da response by insulting me....
laugh.gif

[/td][td]

An abbreviation for "straight" most commonly used by a bisexual male or a homosexual male who is in denial of his sexuality. Used in reference to himself to distance most often in the phrase "str8 actin" to distance his impending oral or anal homosexual activity from that of flagrantly gay males. Truly bisexual males who are not attracted to flaming gay guys seek refuge in "str8" boys for an easy cheap %$+%, likely in a bathroom, car, in the woods or some stinky **% dirty bedroom, but not for a meaningful relationship. The phrase is often and correctly associated with a guy who is a total poser, in that he purports to be interested in gay sex purely for fun or because the activity is easy to obtain, when in fact he is likely to become homosexual, though closeted and never likely to engage in a meaningful relationship. Strangley, gay males seek out str8 boys, possibly because they are such easy %$+% or less likely becuase they are seen as some sort of conquest or challenge. Str8 boys gravitate to other str8 boys, however the ensuing sexual encounters are usually clumsy, awkward and comical, consisting of uncomfortable hand jobs and poorly performed oral sex leading to masturbation. Str8 boys usually don't know what to do with the semen, or what to do after ejaculation.
[/td][/tr][/table]
1) Sup bro str8 actin jock/frat here not out totally hot but not fake totally real and into getting oral and maybe $%!!@!

Str8 guy 2: "Nah bro str8 here only into gettin oral, unless you're ripped and take it for me."

(3) Any girl: "Like, I was messaging this frat boy on the net the other day and I guess he must have been messaging someone else at the same time, cause he sent me this message by, like, accident I guess... 'Bro I'm on with this chick too she's sooooo hot... you think I should try to get her to join us? She could suck me off while u %$+% me bro as long as you're truly str8 actin'. Like OMG...this frat boy takes it up the BUTT???"

laugh.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
wink.gif
LOLOL.....WTH IS THIS? I asked you a simple question, have most gay men you have asked say it's a choice. VERY SIMPLE QUESTION. Not talking about bisexuals, how many openly strictly gay men have you asked this question and they told you its their choice and they don't really like it and they're truly attracted to women? Let's hear it.
happy.gif

And nothing about you is smarter than I, let's not get carried away.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
wink.gif
LOLOL.....WTH IS THIS? I asked you a simple question, have most gay men you have asked say it's a choice. VERY SIMPLE QUESTION. Not talking about bisexuals, how many openly strictly gay men have you asked this question and they told you its their choice and they don't really like it and they're truly attracted to women? Let's hear it.
happy.gif

And nothing about you is smarter than I, let's not get carried away.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
wink.gif
That's a very scientific source you've got there. You sure proved us wrong! You're terrible clueless on this issue and the worst part is that you're ignorant about that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
wink.gif
That's a very scientific source you've got there. You sure proved us wrong! You're terrible clueless on this issue and the worst part is that you're ignorant about that.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[h2]Resolved Question[/h2] Show me another »
[h1]Is there any way for a guy to become gay?[/h1]
I'm really sick of women and I can't seem to get along with them, no offense to women who answer this. I get along much better with men than women so it would make way more sense to become gay. The only problem is I'm not sexually attracted to guys. I find guys nice to look at and some are attractive, most likely because I think I'm a good looking guy too so I guess I like comparing. But, no matter how hard I try I can't become sexually aroused by other guys. I've heard on this forum about millions of straight girls who go lesbian or bisexual, but I never hear this for guys. There has to be a way though, right? Does anyone know of how a straight guy can make himself find sexual attraction in another male?

This is a serious question so thanks everyone for answering.
  • 1 week ago
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110617104623AAQSrfh

anyone else wanna try me?
laugh.gif
there's a reason my name hold weight here
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[h2]Resolved Question[/h2] Show me another »
[h1]Is there any way for a guy to become gay?[/h1]
I'm really sick of women and I can't seem to get along with them, no offense to women who answer this. I get along much better with men than women so it would make way more sense to become gay. The only problem is I'm not sexually attracted to guys. I find guys nice to look at and some are attractive, most likely because I think I'm a good looking guy too so I guess I like comparing. But, no matter how hard I try I can't become sexually aroused by other guys. I've heard on this forum about millions of straight girls who go lesbian or bisexual, but I never hear this for guys. There has to be a way though, right? Does anyone know of how a straight guy can make himself find sexual attraction in another male?

This is a serious question so thanks everyone for answering.
  • 1 week ago
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110617104623AAQSrfh

anyone else wanna try me?
laugh.gif
there's a reason my name hold weight here
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
wink.gif

I'M OFFENDED
laugh.gif
....WHAT THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO GET OUT THIS?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
wink.gif

I'M OFFENDED
laugh.gif
....WHAT THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO GET OUT THIS?
laugh.gif

Dude is really googling yahoo answers to prove his point?

izpxzr.gif

I believe there's one openly gay (not bisexual) NTer, my dude Timcity. Ask him if being gay is his choice and if he can turn the switch to enjoying women as he pleases.

Post limit: Believe it or not wikipedia is more legit a source than people think but you wouldn't know about that. I've studied for science exams and aced them using wikipedia.
ohwell.gif
It isn't good for use as a primary source. Did this dude just compare wikipedia to some dude on yahoo as a source?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Dude is really googling yahoo answers to prove his point?

izpxzr.gif

I believe there's one openly gay (not bisexual) NTer, my dude Timcity. Ask him if being gay is his choice and if he can turn the switch to enjoying women as he pleases.

Post limit: Believe it or not wikipedia is more legit a source than people think but you wouldn't know about that. I've studied for science exams and aced them using wikipedia.
ohwell.gif
It isn't good for use as a primary source. Did this dude just compare wikipedia to some dude on yahoo as a source?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom