StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

MYUWw.jpg

Progress.
Nice.
pimp.gif
Fail.
http://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...-state-building-go-rainbow-so-quickly/241027/

. They flicked the lights on because of this. That's all that matters. smh.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by tim teufel

its just disgusting. i have no problem with gay people at all even have a few gay friends,but lets be serious can you tolerate seeing dudes making out and act like everything is cool?
it's called being an adult and not paying it no mind... Kind of like nobody's world stops when a straight couple is making out
SERIOUSLY
laugh.gif

Ain't no one making you watch two dudes making out. When I see that, guess what I do? Keep on moving. Why look at something you're disgusted by?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

its just disgusting. i have no problem with gay people at all even have a few gay friends,but lets be serious can you tolerate seeing dudes making out and act like everything is cool?
it's called being an adult and not paying it no mind... Kind of like nobody's world stops when a straight couple is making out
SERIOUSLY
laugh.gif

Ain't no one making you watch two dudes making out. When I see that, guess what I do? Keep on moving. Why look at something you're disgusted by?

Given the very public slur use by Kobe Bryant and Joakim Noah and all of the ignorance demonstrated by reactions to news like this, I think it's safe to say that NikeTalk will be contributing to the Human Rights Campaign Foundation this year. 

Given the very public slur use by Kobe Bryant and Joakim Noah and all of the ignorance demonstrated by reactions to news like this, I think it's safe to say that NikeTalk will be contributing to the Human Rights Campaign Foundation this year. 

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Truly a disgrace that they made gay marraige legal new York 
indifferent.gif

Wow what is this world coming to??

as soon as people like you leave it, it'll become a better place.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Truly a disgrace that they made gay marraige legal new York 
indifferent.gif

Wow what is this world coming to??

as soon as people like you leave it, it'll become a better place.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

tim teufel wrote:

SERIOUSLY
laugh.gif

this.
eek.gif
at the blatant hate towards gays. dude said he wants them to die? word? NT has people like that?
30t6p3b.gif
i thought he was be sarcastic, but even as a joke that would be extreme.

if your life hasn't been impacted by gays before, its not going to be impacted in the future. the legislation doesn't apply to str8 people like me so i just KEEP IT MOVING.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

tim teufel wrote:

SERIOUSLY
laugh.gif

this.
eek.gif
at the blatant hate towards gays. dude said he wants them to die? word? NT has people like that?
30t6p3b.gif
i thought he was be sarcastic, but even as a joke that would be extreme.

if your life hasn't been impacted by gays before, its not going to be impacted in the future. the legislation doesn't apply to str8 people like me so i just KEEP IT MOVING.

From an Arkansan, props to the NY legislature passing this bill.  Now if my state can get rid of its bible-thumping ways....
30t6p3b.gif

From an Arkansan, props to the NY legislature passing this bill.  Now if my state can get rid of its bible-thumping ways....
30t6p3b.gif

It does not effect me personally, but congrats to those who it does.

/mythoughtsonthetopic

/mythoughtsonthetopic

Originally Posted by bkmac

/mythoughtsonthetopic
Basically. Let those boys (and girls) cook 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

/mythoughtsonthetopic
Basically. Let those boys (and girls) cook 
laugh.gif

The hate in this thread is ridiculous. Most likely it doesn't effect you and your day is going to carry on the same as it always does; ignorant to world. Let them be.

And on less serious note:
Every straight guy should have a gay friend. Gay dudes always have hot girls around. They work better than puppies.

The hate in this thread is ridiculous. Most likely it doesn't effect you and your day is going to carry on the same as it always does; ignorant to world. Let them be.

Every straight guy should have a gay friend. Gay dudes always have hot girls around. They work better than puppies.

Originally Posted by BobScrudells23

I hate when people say stuff like this
exploit group A so you can get group B

...how about I hang out with people I respect...

and not play some dumb disrespectful game 
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

eyes.gif

thank you!

tired of this "get a gay friend, he has hot female friends/he's a great shopper/great stylist."

like you said, how about i get a friend that im cool with regardless of whom they sleep with.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

eyes.gif

thank you!

tired of this "get a gay friend, he has hot female friends/he's a great shopper/great stylist."

like you said, how about i get a friend that im cool with regardless of whom they sleep with.

Back
Top Bottom