Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Just came back from school.
eek.gif
at the ignorance of NT.
To the people saying being gay is a choice is being straight also a choice? When did you decide that you were going to be straight rather than gay?

To the people saying don't compare the fword to the nword? Why not? Because nword offends you?
laugh.gif
I'm black if that matters.

Just came back from school.
eek.gif
at the ignorance of NT.
To the people saying being gay is a choice is being straight also a choice? When did you decide that you were going to be straight rather than gay?

To the people saying don't compare the fword to the nword? Why not? Because nword offends you?
laugh.gif
I'm black if that matters.

Too many "saints" in here as if they never uttered words like that before in their lives, give me a break.
laugh.gif

Poor choice of words but some of you are taking things like this a bit too seriously.

Seriously if there's one con about America, its being a melting pot type of society, its that everyones too damn sensitive.

Someones alwayyyysss offended. Just shyuttt up. I'll say what Kobe said whenever I want to. Everybody knows Kobe said it out of frustration, like Kobe ill say whatever I want to say out of frustration. Unless im talking directly to you its not your problem.
And what justice does Kobe apologizing do? Like i said any reasonable person can understand why he said it. We all know he HAS to apologize cause of his image. We know he said to himself  "damn they caught that on TV....looks like i gotta write a letter."

Too many "saints" in here as if they never uttered words like that before in their lives, give me a break.
laugh.gif

Poor choice of words but some of you are taking things like this a bit too seriously.

Seriously if there's one con about America, its being a melting pot type of society, its that everyones too damn sensitive.

Someones alwayyyysss offended. Just shyuttt up. I'll say what Kobe said whenever I want to. Everybody knows Kobe said it out of frustration, like Kobe ill say whatever I want to say out of frustration. Unless im talking directly to you its not your problem.
And what justice does Kobe apologizing do? Like i said any reasonable person can understand why he said it. We all know he HAS to apologize cause of his image. We know he said to himself  "damn they caught that on TV....looks like i gotta write a letter."

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

i cant wait till da economy goes to da garbage so da US can have some legitimately to get uptight about....

laugh.gif

i cant wait till da economy goes to da garbage so da US can have some legitimately to get uptight about....

The camera needs to be focused on the players on the court. pretty soon They'll be in the showers fining dudes for not washing their a%# right. I don't advocate hate but Cmon son. stall him out, I've said plenty of stuff during intense moments that I didn't even realize I said. 10k at the most is acceptable 100 is ridiculous. Just one of my thoughts on the subject.

The camera needs to be focused on the players on the court. pretty soon They'll be in the showers fining dudes for not washing their a%# right. I don't advocate hate but Cmon son. stall him out, I've said plenty of stuff during intense moments that I didn't even realize I said. 10k at the most is acceptable 100 is ridiculous. Just one of my thoughts on the subject.

laugh.gif

Nah man, I say $$@#!% up things all the time...in my house, with my boys ill drop a "faggy" but man IT'S 2011, OPEN HOMOPHOBIA is NOT COOL, so If I called someone a fagot at work I'm going to get in trouble no matter how frustrated I was.
laugh.gif

Like it's literally crazy to me y'all are surprised, it's a PR disaster Kobe said an incredibly and uniquely offensive word on national TV, weather he knew it or not Kobe I'm sure smart enough to know it's  1990 no more wu tang records are coming out.

laugh.gif

Nah man, I say $$@#!% up things all the time...in my house, with my boys ill drop a "faggy" but man IT'S 2011, OPEN HOMOPHOBIA is NOT COOL, so If I called someone a fagot at work I'm going to get in trouble no matter how frustrated I was.
laugh.gif

Like it's literally crazy to me y'all are surprised, it's a PR disaster Kobe said an incredibly and uniquely offensive word on national TV, weather he knew it or not Kobe I'm sure smart enough to know it's  1990 no more wu tang records are coming out.

a derogatory word is a derogatory word no matter how you mean to say it.
I still think 100k is a bit overboard, but I can see why they did it

a derogatory word is a derogatory word no matter how you mean to say it.
I still think 100k is a bit overboard, but I can see why they did it

Originally Posted by halal cart23

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

This is a case of entrapment, yeah thats right, ENTRAPMENT. The camera stayed on Kobe while he walked to the bench, and while he sat on it. Why? Because they knew he was pissed and barking at the ref. Then they got what they wanted and fined him. It's +%+!$!**. They are ruining the game. What happens between the lines, should stay between the lines, no matter what the camera catches. Get the damn camera away from the bench.

If the players union don't appeal this they are a terrible union.
+1

Do either of you know what entrapment means? Nobody forced him or tricked him to say it. 

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

As much people like to claim black posters play the race card more than necessary around here, it seems blacks and their prejudices against/for are always the fallback crutch and unnecessarily included in things.
Like clockwork...
Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by epox12

Originally Posted by EB4President

Eff anyone who thinks the n-word and f-word are the same.
fixed
LOL wut
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

As much people like to claim black posters play the race card more than necessary around here, it seems blacks and their prejudices against/for are always the fallback crutch and unnecessarily included in things.
Like clockwork...
Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by epox12

Originally Posted by EB4President

Eff anyone who thinks the n-word and f-word are the same.
fixed
LOL wut
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by halal cart23

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

This is a case of entrapment, yeah thats right, ENTRAPMENT. The camera stayed on Kobe while he walked to the bench, and while he sat on it. Why? Because they knew he was pissed and barking at the ref. Then they got what they wanted and fined him. It's +%+!$!**. They are ruining the game. What happens between the lines, should stay between the lines, no matter what the camera catches. Get the damn camera away from the bench.

If the players union don't appeal this they are a terrible union.
+1

Do either of you know what entrapment means? Nobody forced him or tricked him to say it. 

Originally Posted by SOSAIII

Seriously, Kobe goes to the BENCH to sit down and he was pissed, yet the camera man is zooming right in his face.
laugh.gif

Can't wait for a player to get fined as he is walking back to the locker room away from everyone.
sick.gif

Seriously, Kobe goes to the BENCH to sit down and he was pissed, yet the camera man is zooming right in his face.
laugh.gif

Can't wait for a player to get fined as he is walking back to the locker room away from everyone.
sick.gif

They knew exactly what they were doing keeping the camera on him. Even the commentator said to take the camera off him.
While I think that was a poor choice of words to say on national tv, 100k is way to much. Is the NBA donating that to the gay rights group of Stern's choice?

Back
Top Bottom