Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm sure if kobe said something offensive about Dominicans and it was caught on camera, ninjahood would be first in line with the rope like "hang that black n***** now, i got the rope right here".
eyes.gif

i'd kill myself if i was as sensitive as some of you +@%#%*...
laugh.gif

[biggie] you soft duke, you soft [/biggie]

Ninjahood was he first one crying in the Kanye girl thread. "My women no get da respect because of da skin color" and all that. No bruh, she ain't that hot. Don't get upset because I derided her. O wait, she's part of your interests so you won't do that...

Ninjahood was he first one crying in the Kanye girl thread. "My women no get da respect because of da skin color" and all that. No bruh, she ain't that hot. Don't get upset because I derided her. O wait, she's part of your interests so you won't do that...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

>its just like me in da slur VS colloquial thread....just cuz one is thought to be okay among certain people/put in a certain "you know what I mean" category ( a certain word for example) don't mean its right>>

And ftr, I'm not better than Kobe. I've said worse things in my private life that I definitely regret. But I'm also not the most prominent face of a multi-billion dollar corporation. Especially a corporation that largely depends on image to maintain ties with sponsors and fan base. There's some cache here and it matters that Kobe was caught saying it.

>its just like me in da slur VS colloquial thread....just cuz one is thought to be okay among certain people/put in a certain "you know what I mean" category ( a certain word for example) don't mean its right>>

And ftr, I'm not better than Kobe. I've said worse things in my private life that I definitely regret. But I'm also not the most prominent face of a multi-billion dollar corporation. Especially a corporation that largely depends on image to maintain ties with sponsors and fan base. There's some cache here and it matters that Kobe was caught saying it.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

let's pretend a kid is sitting with his dad at that lakers game and overhears kobe's comment.

when they get home, he might ask his dad what the word means. or he might just start repeating it around his classmates.

when he finds out that the word means, he now has a negative association with the group it represents. and since someone he looks up to said it, it must be acceptable, right?

+##? $%*!!
Stop trying to sanitize this world. This world is grimey, dirty, hateful, merciless, and unrelenting. Always has been. In fact, it is better for all to be exposed to the underbelly of human existence. It is up to the individual to decide whether he wants to participate in that part of the human condition. Inevitably, some will decide that they want to be a part of that. 

btw, I don't think Kobe saying what he said makes him hateful. People say things they don;t mean all the time when they're mad. I know I do. He may hate homosexuals or he may not. We can only know that by his actions. Not his words. 

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

let's pretend a kid is sitting with his dad at that lakers game and overhears kobe's comment.

when they get home, he might ask his dad what the word means. or he might just start repeating it around his classmates.

when he finds out that the word means, he now has a negative association with the group it represents. and since someone he looks up to said it, it must be acceptable, right?

+##? $%*!!
Stop trying to sanitize this world. This world is grimey, dirty, hateful, merciless, and unrelenting. Always has been. In fact, it is better for all to be exposed to the underbelly of human existence. It is up to the individual to decide whether he wants to participate in that part of the human condition. Inevitably, some will decide that they want to be a part of that. 

btw, I don't think Kobe saying what he said makes him hateful. People say things they don;t mean all the time when they're mad. I know I do. He may hate homosexuals or he may not. We can only know that by his actions. Not his words. 

This guy talking about central bookings now?
laugh.gif
Why is that not surprising?

Dude you wouldn't last 1 paragraph on an essay before catching a D. (pause? LOL! amirite?)

Some people gotta quit arguing stuff above their level of comprehension. People are arguing about scientific facts and you respond with "da broad i kno in da heightz switch teams last monf so they all make da choice" nonsense.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No one has shown a single study that shows where its been found that homosexuality is a choice.

No one is really sensitive, maybe you are though.
laugh.gif
You stay in this argument the same or more than anybody else.

This guy talking about central bookings now?
laugh.gif
Why is that not surprising?

Dude you wouldn't last 1 paragraph on an essay before catching a D. (pause? LOL! amirite?)

Some people gotta quit arguing stuff above their level of comprehension. People are arguing about scientific facts and you respond with "da broad i kno in da heightz switch teams last monf so they all make da choice" nonsense.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No one has shown a single study that shows where its been found that homosexuality is a choice.

No one is really sensitive, maybe you are though.
laugh.gif
You stay in this argument the same or more than anybody else.

everyone is too sensitive now days. does that make what kobe said right? no... but im sure hes not the only nba player who says it...

kobe apologized and thats it leave it alone

some of you punks wouldn't last a hour in central bookings...soft +*% %$%@@@ for real.
laugh.gif

Thank the good lord and my parents I don't find that as something to brag about. 

some of you punks wouldn't last a hour in central bookings...soft +*% %$%@@@ for real.
laugh.gif

Thank the good lord and my parents I don't find that as something to brag about. 

everyone is too sensitive now days. does that make what kobe said right? no... but im sure hes not the only nba player who says it...

kobe apologized and thats it leave it alone

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

laugh.gif

I have lived in some pretty terrible places and some affluent neighborhoods.....only ignorant people brag about living in poverty stricken and crime ridden areas.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

laugh.gif

I have lived in some pretty terrible places and some affluent neighborhoods.....only ignorant people brag about living in poverty stricken and crime ridden areas.

Back
Top Bottom