Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

some of you punks wouldn't last a hour in central bookings...soft +*% %$%@@@ for real.
laugh.gif

Thank the good lord and my parents I don't find that as something to brag about. 
I have lived in some pretty terrible places and some affluent neighborhoods.....only ignorant people brag about living in poverty stricken and crime ridden areas.
and how ignorant of you to say that...see how fast i can turn it on you?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

when people have success DESPITE coming from nothing, garbage, dispair, and da bottom, and make it to da top, they wear that pride like a golden badge on their chest because it means

so much more to them then someone who just had it handed it down to em....so you can shove that one up next to whoever got their panties in a bunch for kobe saying something

in television that couldn't be heard
laugh.gif

some of you punks wouldn't last a hour in central bookings...soft +*% %$%@@@ for real.
laugh.gif

Thank the good lord and my parents I don't find that as something to brag about. 
I have lived in some pretty terrible places and some affluent neighborhoods.....only ignorant people brag about living in poverty stricken and crime ridden areas.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

when people have success DESPITE coming from nothing, garbage, dispair, and da bottom, and make it to da top, they wear that pride like a golden badge on their chest because it means

so much more to them then someone who just had it handed it down to em....so you can shove that one up next to whoever got their panties in a bunch for kobe saying something

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yes like I said, you weren't offended.....if he said something about Dominicans you prolly would be. From the other posts I've seen from you about homosexuality I'm not even sure why I'm arguing
roll.gif
. That's like me going back in time and tryna argue with a slave master about civil rights and the racial slurs. It would be a waste of my breath.
laugh.gif

Human progress always wins, its inevitable people like you are stuck in the past. Imagine the first person that tried to argue principles of equality and civil rights with a staunch racists in the Jim Crow south
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yes like I said, you weren't offended.....if he said something about Dominicans you prolly would be. From the other posts I've seen from you about homosexuality I'm not even sure why I'm arguing
roll.gif
. That's like me going back in time and tryna argue with a slave master about civil rights and the racial slurs. It would be a waste of my breath.
laugh.gif

Human progress always wins, its inevitable people like you are stuck in the past. Imagine the first person that tried to argue principles of equality and civil rights with a staunch racists in the Jim Crow south
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

yeah  AntonLaVey  just compared me to Jim Crow......anyone wants to play Tecmo Hypebole?

race-card.jpg
lol clearly missed the point, but that was expected
ohwell.gif

im payin the race card by saying white racists in the south were just as ignorant as you are?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah  AntonLaVey  just compared me to Jim Crow......anyone wants to play Tecmo Hypebole?

race-card.jpg
ohwell.gif

im payin the race card by saying white racists in the south were just as ignorant as you are?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

For real, why is that something to be proud of?

laugh.gif

For real, why is that something to be proud of?

Basically my point is that f***** ≠ homosexual. When someone says the word you can clearly tell their intent. It's just a word that has changed its connotation. It started off with something and got picked up for something completely different. I understand it was started being said because people didn't like gays, so calling someone a @!! is bad. I'm not missing the point. It's just totally different from that now. Are players out there getting fines for saying the n word? Oh they said the one that ends in GA nor GER so it's straight? Man get off this BS. Kobe isn't a homophobe. Stop tripping so damn hard.

Basically my point is that f***** ≠ homosexual. When someone says the word you can clearly tell their intent. It's just a word that has changed its connotation. It started off with something and got picked up for something completely different. I understand it was started being said because people didn't like gays, so calling someone a @!! is bad. I'm not missing the point. It's just totally different from that now. Are players out there getting fines for saying the n word? Oh they said the one that ends in GA nor GER so it's straight? Man get off this BS. Kobe isn't a homophobe. Stop tripping so damn hard.

race-card.jpg
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you just compared me to jim crow....where's does common sense start to work with you?

You do tho.  Talking about central bookings, you agree with hitting women,  you constantly post WSHH non-sense, you rather have Space Jams than actual space, you post pics with puns on the "n-word".....when can I stop?  It's true man.  Not sure why you are offended tho?  80% of your post are defending, embracing, or presenting ignorance.
i talk about real life, because that's whats going on...ME constantly post about WSHH?
laugh.gif
#stopit5 i bet you can't find more then 10 thread in 2010 and 2011 of me embedding

videos from worldstarhiphop.....and if anyone else does it doesn't erase da fact that things happen...life is ugly, hard, and real...man up, da only ignorance being displayed here is

ignorance of reality.

you got a chick that drove herself off to a river and killed herself and her 3 kids, yet THIS thread about kobe mouthing off sweet nothings is getting more exposure by da press, you know why?

because those same people you're trying to impress are da same people that wants to makes sure minorites are ALWAYS shown in a bad light, da sad thing about it is ya helping put that knife

THAT MUCH DEEPER in da backs of others.

race-card.jpg
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you just compared me to jim crow....where's does common sense start to work with you?

You do tho.  Talking about central bookings, you agree with hitting women,  you constantly post WSHH non-sense, you rather have Space Jams than actual space, you post pics with puns on the "n-word".....when can I stop?  It's true man.  Not sure why you are offended tho?  80% of your post are defending, embracing, or presenting ignorance.
i talk about real life, because that's whats going on...ME constantly post about WSHH?
laugh.gif
#stopit5 i bet you can't find more then 10 thread in 2010 and 2011 of me embedding

videos from worldstarhiphop.....and if anyone else does it doesn't erase da fact that things happen...life is ugly, hard, and real...man up, da only ignorance being displayed here is

ignorance of reality.

you got a chick that drove herself off to a river and killed herself and her 3 kids, yet THIS thread about kobe mouthing off sweet nothings is getting more exposure by da press, you know why?

because those same people you're trying to impress are da same people that wants to makes sure minorites are ALWAYS shown in a bad light, da sad thing about it is ya helping put that knife

THAT MUCH DEEPER in da backs of others.

race-card.jpg
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Um.....you're just as ignorant as white racists did I stutter? How else do you want me to put it?
laugh.gif

If a white racist heard a player use a racial slur on TV, and get reprimanded for it they too like you would be like

tumblr_lbyq4bHX5S1qak47i.jpg

And then go on rants about how blacks aren't even people. You'd prolly like that.

Ok I'm done here, gonna go read so I don't end up like ninjahood....peace.

Back
Top Bottom