Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

yeah  AntonLaVey  just compared me to Jim Crow......anyone wants to play Tecmo Hypebole?

race-card.jpg
lol clearly missed the point, but that was expected
ohwell.gif

im payin the race card by saying white racists in the south were just as ignorant as you are?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you just compared me to jim crow....where's does common sense start to work with you?

Um.....you're just as ignorant as white racists did I stutter? How else do you want me to put it?
laugh.gif

If a white racist heard a player use a racial slur on TV, and get reprimanded for it they too like you would be like

tumblr_lbyq4bHX5S1qak47i.jpg

And then go on rants about how blacks aren't even people. You'd prolly like that.

Ok I'm done here, gonna go read so I don't end up like ninjahood....peace.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by BK201

I can use it as an insult. But I can use it without using it for its actual meaning. At that point its the equivalent to being any other curse word. If I wanna use it as an insult to someone who's not gay its the equivalent to calling them a b***. Because they're not gay...
Whats funny is the majority of the time that I use it im saying it to my roommate with no intent to insult what so ever. At that point it means nothing. 

Im done with this. Lighten up man.. Everyone else too who is getting worked up over a stupid word.
Why use a word that means something else to describe something else if that's not what you mean at all? Doesn't that seem idiotic to you? Just because you don't mean it in a certain way doesn't change it's meaning.

Majority of the time you curse you aint using the actual meaning brah brah. Its allll about how you use it.

If that is true then why do people curse?
eyes.gif

I rarely curse but when I do I mean everything that comes out of my vocabulary.
Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

you rather have Space Jams than actual space
sick.gif

wTQHO.gif

Originally Posted by BK201

I can use it as an insult. But I can use it without using it for its actual meaning. At that point its the equivalent to being any other curse word. If I wanna use it as an insult to someone who's not gay its the equivalent to calling them a b***. Because they're not gay...
Whats funny is the majority of the time that I use it im saying it to my roommate with no intent to insult what so ever. At that point it means nothing. 

Im done with this. Lighten up man.. Everyone else too who is getting worked up over a stupid word.
Why use a word that means something else to describe something else if that's not what you mean at all? Doesn't that seem idiotic to you? Just because you don't mean it in a certain way doesn't change it's meaning.

Majority of the time you curse you aint using the actual meaning brah brah. Its allll about how you use it.

If that is true then why do people curse?
eyes.gif

I rarely curse but when I do I mean everything that comes out of my vocabulary.
Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

you rather have Space Jams than actual space
sick.gif

wTQHO.gif

ohwell.gif

im payin the race card by saying white racists in the south were just as ignorant as you are?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you just compared me to jim crow....where's does common sense start to work with you?

Um.....you're just as ignorant as white racists did I stutter? How else do you want me to put it?
laugh.gif
oh ok, so lemme ask you something, if you told me that i was as ignorant as a white racist for not getting mad that kobe bryant mouthed off F****

in person would be a accurate description that you're comparing blacks and civil rights to da homosexual movement? what do you think a room full of black people

would tell you after that sir?
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
oh ok, so lemme ask you something, if you told me that i was as ignorant as a white racist for not getting mad that kobe bryant mouthed off F****

in person would be a accurate description that you're comparing blacks and civil rights to da homosexual movement? what do you think a room full of black people

would tell you after that sir?
laugh.gif

because those same people you're trying to impress are da same people that wants to makes sure minorites are ALWAYS shown in a bad light, da sad thing about it is ya helping put that knife

THAT MUCH DEEPER in da backs of others.

GIFSoup

What are you even talking about?  Who am I trying to impress?  Now I'm stabbing my people in the back?  Man you need some fresh air and I ain't talking Nikes.  You're like the Latarian Milton of NT. "I like to do hood rat things"  Everybody knows you accept and actually promote the ignorant behavior of the world. 

because those same people you're trying to impress are da same people that wants to makes sure minorites are ALWAYS shown in a bad light, da sad thing about it is ya helping put that knife

THAT MUCH DEEPER in da backs of others.

GIFSoup

What are you even talking about?  Who am I trying to impress?  Now I'm stabbing my people in the back?  Man you need some fresh air and I ain't talking Nikes.  You're like the Latarian Milton of NT. "I like to do hood rat things"  Everybody knows you accept and actually promote the ignorant behavior of the world. 

damn, it got nasty in here real quick.

Ninjahood is fightin like 5 fights @ once.

But seriously I've seen players say worse ON camera to each other, and sometimes to fans... Kobe got fined, he apologized, I think that's the end of it.

But seriously I've seen players say worse ON camera to each other, and sometimes to fans... Kobe got fined, he apologized, I think that's the end of it.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

i know im comfortable in my skin, so all this panty wetting and bunching certain cats is displaying on this post wouldn't translate had this been a face to face conversation.

son compared kobe bryant's outburst to Jim crow laws.....WITH A STRAIGHT FACE 
laugh.gif

i know im comfortable in my skin, so all this panty wetting and bunching certain cats is displaying on this post wouldn't translate had this been a face to face conversation.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

GIFSoup

why wouldn't this convo be the same? Is it because you are a tough guy from da heights?  Boi Stopppp.  You just mad cuz we stylin' on you. Is da Cal musket on you? I've noticed a trend with you ninja.  Everytime you are wrong  you throw out some kinda "I'm more hood/tough" comment instead of sticking to the actual facts.  If this convo was face to face you would still be wrong and the same words would be said.  My question is would you be saying "Niger please" around dudes you don't know?

laugh.gif

GIFSoup

why wouldn't this convo be the same? Is it because you are a tough guy from da heights?  Boi Stopppp.  You just mad cuz we stylin' on you. Is da Cal musket on you? I've noticed a trend with you ninja.  Everytime you are wrong  you throw out some kinda "I'm more hood/tough" comment instead of sticking to the actual facts.  If this convo was face to face you would still be wrong and the same words would be said.  My question is would you be saying "Niger please" around dudes you don't know?

I understand where Ninjahood is coming from but his constant use of "da" instead of "the" makes it impossible for me to take anything he says seriously

I understand where Ninjahood is coming from but his constant use of "da" instead of "the" makes it impossible for me to take anything he says seriously

Perspective people! Let's not lose it.

African-Americans have only had the rights they have today since the 1960's and even then continued to fight for equal treatment well in to the 70's (and still to this day!). That's only 40-50 years ago, a time some (not many) on this board might be able to remember. The vast majority of us can not recall a time that we did not have simple freedoms like being able to attend whatever school we want, date/marry someone of a different race, or even vote.

Issues of race, as touchy as they can be, are at least issues we can discuss without the fear of being thrown in jail or even killed over. And yes, gays/lesbians of today live in a much more accepting world than previous generations, they are still fighting for rights that they are denied.

So while the 'N' word can be dismissed by some since we've had 'racial equality' for decades (arguably), it's not unreasonable for the 'F' word to not be as dismissible since we don't have 'sexual equality'.

Perspective people! Let's not lose it.

African-Americans have only had the rights they have today since the 1960's and even then continued to fight for equal treatment well in to the 70's (and still to this day!). That's only 40-50 years ago, a time some (not many) on this board might be able to remember. The vast majority of us can not recall a time that we did not have simple freedoms like being able to attend whatever school we want, date/marry someone of a different race, or even vote.

Issues of race, as touchy as they can be, are at least issues we can discuss without the fear of being thrown in jail or even killed over. And yes, gays/lesbians of today live in a much more accepting world than previous generations, they are still fighting for rights that they are denied.

So while the 'N' word can be dismissed by some since we've had 'racial equality' for decades (arguably), it's not unreasonable for the 'F' word to not be as dismissible since we don't have 'sexual equality'.

Back
Top Bottom