i got a 11 year old sun
i dont need that racist piece of **** in my neighborhood
thinking my son up to something
when he just going to the store
tryna buy him some skittles or ice tea
approaching my son and gunning him down
cause he "looks" suspicious
i swear man
folks stay talking bout they about that life (no u per say but in general)
will kill each other over a block a color or some vagina
but a real problem like zimmerman
like dude could easily be touched out in florida
but florida yall too vagina to do anything
he just rolling around
acting like his **** dont stink
Dude I know the story. I lived 10 minutes away from Sanford. I’m not gonna ruin my life killing that dude. The way life playing out for him he probably wish he was dead.

I don’t think I went hard to defend him :lol: y’all need to relax throwing my name and saying I went hard for a murderer... chill

I don’t even remember what was said since none of us know the real details of what happened that night

yooooooo
i remember that thread
they assimilated back into nt life
who were these folks
so we can call em
i completely forgot about the folks defending him
and was happy he got off
wasn't @timedtebow one of em????
lets get a list
It was some dude name thunderchuck going hard for him everyday in that thread, damn near trolling Tray getting killed. Some of these fools you don't forget.

Reporter: "So tell us what was the last thing you remember before the assailant opened fire on your pickup truck, Mr. Zimmerman"

Zimmerman: "I saw the gunman throw up tha' Rock before he opened fire".

Bert. Bert. this true??? :smh:
ninjahood ninjahood u too??? :smh:

duke is gassing you b, i wasn't around for almost 2 years.

but since cats dying for my hot take on it since now we know ALL da facts...

-Zimmerman a dirtbag for going after Trayvon after Cops told him to hold his horses on da phone... could've eliminated da whole problem off top.

-Media were dirtbags for editing da original phone call to make it sound like he was going after him for being black and calling him a "white Hispanic" and stiring da racial pot.

-Trayvon definitely shouldn't of set it off on someone in a state with concealed carry laws, i dont care how offended my dark skin *** is for some idiot profiling me, i rather go home and be alive then snuff someone outta principle and some accident murderer clap me out.

Last edited:
I honestly don’t remember ninja being in the thread. It was your usual suspects though, I wasn’t surprised none of them dudes were making them comments.

Waste of breathe Zimmerman must not know jay probably still has shootas on deck. Like ty and bleek don't be in the hood regularly.

I'm surprised Zimmerman is still alive. I really thought a rogue black militants would have handled that by now.

Whole state of Florida is Charmin. How ya'll letting this **** stain walk around like it's nothing? Bugs Bunny really needs to get y'all outta here

Wouldn’t be surprised if he eventually has his day. He has to live every day avoiding conflict and issues which has proven to be tough for him. It just takes him running into the wrong person one time for the good deed to be done.

If only Matthew Apperson had better aim. On another note damn shame what happened to him in terms of jail time.

Last edited:
I honestly don’t remember ninja being in the thread. It was your usual suspects though, I wasn’t surprised none of them dudes were making them comments.

What comments tho

Y’all throwinf my name in here and saying I was backing him up to the fullest and basically saying I wanted a black kid to get killed :lol:

NT is trash dude. Y’all worse than girls in here throwing people’s name in a name i didn’t even post in nor would I have even entered talking about **** from how long ago as if I was saying yea Zimmerman killed the black kid! It was justifiable! Good riddance

Idiots :smh:

ya must have said something very adamantly to give multiple people that impression
ye_shrug.png~original

What comments tho

Y’all throwinf my name in here and saying I was backing him up to the fullest and basically saying I wanted a black kid to get killed :lol:

NT is trash dude. Y’all worse than girls in here throwing people’s name in a name i didn’t even post in nor would I have even entered talking about **** from how long ago as if I was saying yea Zimmerman killed the black kid! It was justifiable! Good riddance

Idiots :smh:

Who is y’all bruh? Fall your sensitive *** back I could care less about you & ain’t even say your name. Since you wanna quote me everybody on here already knows what time it is with you. It ain’t hard to spot dudes like yourself. NT is so trash then get out your feelings, pull your skirt down & get tf up off of here.

Don’t even remember what was said, if I had said something outlandish im sure I would have remembered.

I remember I did defend him based off what was said had happened which of course if you defend someone killing a minority on here regardless of what happened you are chastised as a racist so either way you can’t win even if it was proven Trayvon did provoke or do something to make this idiot pull a gun and shoot him, NT don’t care :lol:

Back
Top Bottom