Georgetown 11 low next April

It's crazy that these are just $5 short of 09 SJs' retail price.

really looking forward in these..i love the colorway..it is a combination that has never been released again in 11s but i find them essential to have if you like 11s...it is one of the must have non OG colorways.

LA heads...Shiekh raffle code for South Bay Pavilion

8fb58164d1

Last edited:
Means nothing wait for the launch locator them Twitter accounts have been known to lie before. Just one more day the locator will tell all. Hopefully tbh....

Remember the gold foams......

I mean what's up with nike and these shifting release dates.

Ya the release dates are weird! Weren't the lebronald palmers supposed to release a few weeks ago? They aren't on the website either. They were selling tem at niketown in NYC.

Whenever Jordan raises a price half the posts in here are complaints about the price hike. But think about it, with inflation and demand, Jordan would be stupid to not raise the prices. As long as they're selling out they will keep doing it and we will keep buying them

Whenever Jordan raises a price half the posts in here are complaints about the price hike. But think about it, with inflation and demand, Jordan would be stupid to not raise the prices. As long as they're selling out they will keep doing it and we will keep buying them
That horse has died and decomposed.... Please its nothing left to beat

Can't wait to cop these because I barely have any navy kicks so these are a must to my collection.

This is gonna (hopefully) be my first pair of xi lows, how do they fit, compared to other low tops like Roshe's or flyknit racers, zx fluxes ect.?

I already have the Concord Lows so I don't see why I need this.   I can't wait for the Bred 11 lows and pair it with the Concord lows in a glass case to have the Championship pack..

Now, on a mission to just find Jordan's 6 championship rings....

Can't wait to cop these because I barely have any navy kicks so these are a must to my collection.

true here but w the colombia 4 and pearl blue 9 these aren't that necessary. the blue patent looks so nice though. cant match too well w these though. not much grey or navy in my closet

I already have the Concord Lows so I don't see why I need this.   I can't wait for the Bred 11 lows and pair it with the Concord lows in a glass case to have the Championship pack..

Now, on a mission to just find Jordan's 6 championship rings....

Two totally different colorways.

Back
Top Bottom