Georgetown 11 low next April

Need these Dallas Cowboys lows
You all ready know fam 

post-54064-dez-bryant-happy-dance-gif-Img-6L7X.gif

I know I 'm a newbie but been buying Jordans when most of yall was kids. No offense. I know a manager of FNL, never not won a raffle for a shoe that I desired. Including this one. I have a code for SNKRS app and here is what was posted recently. Not sure if you can purchase yet but drop time says 10am EST. As usual View media item 1485105

Got my call a today, weird they call on Thursday. It was a restricted number too. I hesitated. I'm used to Friday calls.

Still gotta wake up to help a friend buy tho. I expect ease on these.

It's been almost 20 years since y'all got one of those. You might not be old enough to remember the last one haha.

so i just touched down last night from being outta town for like a week. so needless to say i missed the raffles and i never can cop online anymore unless it's a release no one wants. these honestly didn't really cross my mind til today. so i stroll thru the mall where this dude is always hella cool with me, but we don't really know each other, but he's the manager at fta. i ask if they already did the raffle although i already knew the answer. he says everyone was all over this one, which i had already suspected just bc it's an 11 retro.

so he asks what do i need. i'm like a sz 10.5. he's like well come on up to the counter and write your info on this paper, which i do and he stuffs it in the raffle bag and says... "i'm sure you'll get a call." i'm like damn homie, good looks. whatever u need i got u. this was around 4pm. so around 8pm i get the call from _________ mall fta saying i won the raffle for the georgetown 11s.

:nthat:

Last edited:
what happened in those 2 ?

Both came out on the same day. That's as far as I know.

Both were scheduled to release same day, same time. Last minute Nike changed it to where the times were staggered. Not only that, it was also that supposed huge restock ... anyways they tried to release both shoes an hour apart or something. Nike crashed hard never came back online. some people got thru but most didnt.

They rescheduled both releases honored those orders that got thru, basically it was fair game for ppl to double up (bots) and SOL for every one else.

Both ended up getting their own RD and was a crap shoot.

This was during the captcha pic matching days

Back
Top Bottom