Get your money right...

ohh +@#! good lookin out how much % off is it? ima talk to this fat dude on my footlocker
happy.gif

I was told its the 16th and 17th.

Smart of Footlocker, Inc. -- Finally lining up the dates to general "paydays" for people to get the most they can.

Don't be surprised if most managers find a loophole for you to get the silver flightposites, since all the other colors are still sitting anyway.

Anyone got the go on the IIIs pack (which currently is cheaper than my dis. on top of the sales price) holla via ezbox.
To all the #+$!, huffas, hypebeasts, scollywops, hee-haas, and who-lee-whos, the 11/12 pack is in ABUNDANCE at stores. I mean, I'm talking the b/r XIVs retros all over again.

So, beast if you want. Pay premiums to get them "early" if you wish. They'll be no need.

You know the drill if you wear a 12 or 13, lol, but besides that....

[Chappelle] "DRINK UP! BE MERRY!" [/Rick James skit]

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

To all the #+$!, huffas, hypebeasts, scollywops, hee-haas, and who-lee-whos, the 11/12 pack is in ABUNDANCE at stores. I mean, I'm talking the b/r XIVs retros all over again.

So, beast if you want. Pay premiums to get them "early" if you wish. They'll be no need.
good info, good lookin out

pimp.gif

i had a feeling they would produce tons of this pack, seeing as its one of the most anticipated, i wasnt really trippin off of it seein as i already have the01 XI's and taxi XII's, but if i can cop on sale in the future i would most def cop.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

wasup with them penny 2's at pmill in a 10/10.5?
Holla at your boy. If you looking for the black penny 2's in a 10/10.5 forget about it.

Hopefully I can make a come up on silver flights.

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Holla at your boy. If you looking for the black penny 2's in a 10/10.5 forget about it.
I checked their system yesterday and its plenty in Va...
eyes.gif

Size 11 -- something different...
mad.gif

so whats the confirmation fellas. Im hearing the next 2 weekends on 1 thread and the 16-17th on another. Either way im coppin what i need.

They'll be easy on the exclusions young buck.

With the exceptions being the silver flights (which look DOPE, word to Tabi) and the most recent jordan releases.

They trying to get them numbers as best as possible before the new year.

I already made my list, and its no need to check it twice.

"Charm," holla if you trying to meet up in Goonville.

let's do it, eoh. same scenario. shape-up at 1:30, then we can meet up at mondawmin immediately afterwards. let's call it at 2:45. i'll have yourmoney on me for the xx2's if u got them. i'm def. gettin a pair of the silver flightposites this weekend cause they my peeps and there are ways aroundthe exclusions.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Can someone assist me in getting the pippen 1 og colorway and penny 2 og colorway

In a sz10-10.5 for the lowski oski?

nerd.gif

if u don't get them before then meet me & hazel at mondawmin on sat. and i got u...

eyes.gif

mad.gif
at potomac mills???

man i went to friggin DTLR, FOOTLOCKER, CHAMPS, FINISHLINE..
only footlocker had a 50 dollars of 200 coupon (just ask) which began today. DTLR the guy looked at me like he just got high.. Finishline, i mentioned it andhe like the other looked at me funny lol. and champs said their offer for family and friends thing just finished 2 days ago..
but they had 25 off 100 coupons :tongue:

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

good info, good lookin out

pimp.gif

i had a feeling they would produce tons of this pack, seeing as its one of the most anticipated, i wasnt really trippin off of it seein as i already have the 01 XI's and taxi XII's, but if i can cop on sale in the future i would most def cop.

man i don know i asked like all the shoe stores, and they said they only gettin as much as they sellin so if they sell 20 8's/15 then they gettin like 40.but if they sell 4 or 5 lol FAIL

eyes.gif

mad.gif
at potomac mills???

go to fair oaks homie i work by it n stop by elite frequently to holla at my peoples from back in the day, silver SB box days
pimp.gif
, but i sometimes check thefootlockers and champs, n i went on monday afternoon n they still had a huge display of penny 2's, on a side note, can anybody get me the penny 2 posterfrom there store? that big junt lol, id hang that in my basement
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

mad.gif
at potomac mills???

go to fair oaks homie i work by it n stop by elite frequently to holla at my peoples from back in the day, silver SB box days
pimp.gif
, but i sometimes check the footlockers and champs, n i went on monday afternoon n they still had a huge display of penny 2's, on a side note, can anybody get me the penny 2 poster from there store? that big junt lol, id hang that in my basement
pimp.gif

havent been to fair oaks in a while what basketball shoes yall got there?
smile.gif
)

I was told its the 16th and 17th.

Smart of Footlocker, Inc. -- Finally lining up the dates to general "paydays" for people to get the most they can.

Don't be surprised if most managers find a loophole for you to get the silver flightposites, since all the other colors are still sitting anyway.

Anyone got the go on the IIIs pack (which currently is cheaper than my dis. on top of the sales price) holla via ezbox.

You know the drill if you wear a 12 or 13, lol, but besides that....

[Chappelle] "DRINK UP! BE MERRY!" [/Rick James skit]
Exactly why I will be on my early morning lookout, size 13 FTL. Im hoping the manager at the spot I frequent can hold them for me once again ifnot than I cant even front Ima be in beast mode

dopestop wrote:

smile.gif
)

just about everything that released the last few months, stuff that sold out at say potomac mills n springfield will still be at fair oaks, even try tysonscorner, i remember when the 18's released my cuzin copped em there atleast a year and a half later from tysons champs, still retail
smh.gif

i havent been to tysons in forever, but i remember they use to always have alot of shoes in the champs

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

I need:

OG Pippen 1's
purple Pippen 1's
Black/blue and white/blue Penny 2's
Eggplant FP1
New Balance 993
Timberland field boot black leather/wheat
Nike foamdome

help a young hustler out
pimp.gif
Size 9 please

dopestop wrote:

smile.gif
)

just about everything that released the last few months, stuff that sold out at say potomac mills n springfield will still be at fair oaks, even try tysons corner, i remember when the 18's released my cuzin copped em there atleast a year and a half later from tysons champs, still retail
smh.gif

i havent been to tysons in forever, but i remember they use to always have alot of shoes in the champs

haha the funny thing is i used to live 2 minutes walking from fair oaks, and back then when i was like 12, i didnt know about jordan's. lol
frown.gif

all i knew was IVERSONS lmfao..

i dont think tysons is like that anymore for blackfriday that joint was packeDD36...
you couldnt even walk and it was like 6 pm lol

for the homie thats looking for them black penny 2's try the footlocker on route 1 in woodbridge i seen them in there the other day....

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

wasup with them penny 2's at pmill in a 10/10.5?

they got those for sure, what color white or black?

i can see if homie that hooks me up can get you as well, or if i meet u up there we can just do it at the same time. hes a NT'er, he mighta got banned tho i havent seen em post in a few years...

manny
nerd.gif

PM me if u wanna gget em' we got them at my store

Back
Top Bottom