Gettin the Girls - A Comprehensive Guide (LONG READ)

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

If you seriously read this whole thing you lost already.

And we've seen pics of your girlfriend homie....who are you to be giving female advice?
laugh.gif
but wheres your girl at homie? The pot can't call thekettle black, lets see her.
grin.gif

skimmed this but right off the bat, i think #3 is a no go. insulting others and being judgemental isn't cool in general. from personal experience, youdon't really want to be wit a female (over the long run) who successfully responds to you within this context. just my $.02

great advice towards the ending with the 'never let her know your thirsty' line. I really cannot stress that enough. That's where almost all guysscrew up. Always give the female off the vibe that she's just another girl to you. Play hard to get with her. It will drive her crazy cause your the firstguy that doesn't bow at her feet after her every command.

you my dude and all

your game>>>75% of this board
laugh.gif

but about the waiting 2 days thing

i use to do that in high school

now i hate waiting... i just get to the point ...feel me??

if we both feeling each other on some s#^t

why would i wait 2 days to hit her up

if we at a club, and im trying to smash that night

i am not waiting 2 days at all, I will text her that night and get in them buns
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

you my dude and all

your game>>>75% of this board
laugh.gif

but about the waiting 2 days thing

i use to do that in high school

now i hate waiting... i just get to the point ...feel me??

if we both feeling each other on some s#^t

why would i wait 2 days to hit her up

if we at a club, and im trying to smash that night

i am not waiting 2 days at all, I will text her that night and get in them buns
laugh.gif
he said waiting is for girls you trying to get with, not jump-offs

Personally...my problem is that I have a fear of rejection...and I wait too much for the perfect moment. I've gotten numbers of solid 8.5s and 9s and not called because I'm always actin like a B thinkin "is now a good time to call or is it too soon...nah I'll wait for the weekend. Oh she might be busy...I'll call her on Tuesday."

And eventually it gets too late.

Fear of rejection is the main thing that I really need to get over.
Same here. I pull bad ones all the time but I overthink things sometimes.

Originally Posted by bohrdom

skimmed this but right off the bat, i think #3 is a no go. insulting others and being judgemental isn't cool in general. from personal experience, you don't really want to be wit a female (over the long run) who successfully responds to you within this context. just my $.02
I agree completely, this doesn't just mean with females but with people in general. This advice quoted shouldn't be overlooked by anyonehere.

Originally Posted by eplaya06

laugh.gif
@ dudes actually gettin hyped to use this...
lol... dudes got every pair of J's but look to get input from a thread on how to get girls
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... bless my soul

man I'm old fashioned...I usually go up to them and say "hey, I thought you were cute and just wanted to say hi" we usually exchange names andthen a good convo comes after that, my problem is finding the right time to get the number. But I figure when you say that and she gives you her number youmost def avoid being friendzoned b/c you tell her you think she is cute

laugh.gif
good lil article. A lot of dudes should already know this by now...its about to be 09
laugh.gif
....and from my personal experience/what I'veseen...personal hygeiene ranks among the number one rule for bagging chicks.

laugh.gif
good lil article. A lot of dudes should already know this by now...its about to be 09
laugh.gif
....and from my personal experience/what I'veseen...personal hygeiene ranks among the number one rule for bagging chicks.

And we've seen pics of your girlfriend homie....who are you to be giving female advice?
Cold Blooded!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Read the whole thing...

Some of it was good...some of it wasn't.

I feel like I wasted my time reading it...but being that you have NTers here thinking that ur a god, you didn't waste your's.

Honestly...this isn't exactly something you can practice.

Personally...my problem is that I have a fear of rejection...and I wait too much for the perfect moment. I've gotten numbers of solid 8.5s and 9s and not called because I'm always actin like a B thinkin "is now a good time to call or is it too soon...nah I'll wait for the weekend. Oh she might be busy...I'll call her on Tuesday."

And eventually it gets too late.

Fear of rejection is the main thing that I really need to get over.

When I was High School I had this problem. Once you realize not every man is a females "cup of tea" then you will be good. It's all law of averages, you can't win them all.

roll.gif
@ NTers worshipping another man

"You already know I need that phone number (hand her the phone)...might as well get to the point (smile)"

thats what i use to seal the deal....

my boy tried that last week when we were at a club, she was like, [disgusted face]you got a nokia???[disgusted face] lol... hollywood girls....

sw4qw5.gif

great read if you are under 17 ... but If you are over 21 and dont have some G of your own then you are completely lost regardless .. I'd say , wait foryour parents to hook you up with some chic who cant get a visa or a pre-arranged marriage .. This read is for people who still go to the mall to pick up chics..

Want to get a girl >Hygene>Job>Confidence>Independence>Humor>Manners ..... By the time you pull out your footnotes on "how to get agirl" written by another dude , that chic is long gone ... what are you gonna do , put cliff notes on your palms .. you done !!!

my 02. cents

Back
Top Bottom