Getting a messed up haircut is the worst feeling ever

So I go to my regular barber today and this guy has a sign on his window saying "Sorry, closed today...will be back on Monday". I thought, no bigdeal, I'll go to another barber shop just down the street.

As soon as I get in there (the store is empty) a female barber approaches me and asks me to have a seat. I haven't had a female cut my hair in over 8 yearsbecause they usually dont do a good job. So everything is going smoothly until it comes to the sideburns. I tell her to taper my sideburns and leave them asthey are. This is when things go horribly wrong. She ended up butchering them both. So I'm left with a decent haircut and messed up sideburns.

I go home and try to fix them but they end up being unfixable. I'm gonna have to lay low for a few days and rock a toque everywhere until they grow back.

My sideburns literally look like this
frown.gif

short-sideburns.jpg

nevada.jpg

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

10 pages

Quoted so you wont delete
laugh.gif

read the post...thats not a OG pic of OPs' sideburns

why you gonna lay low because your hair is slightly messed up...people know you didn't do it...the only place you're likely to get roasted on isHS...if you're in college people really don't care...who cares bro ...cool story bro... 4k is almost here bro

That pic isn't a pic of me. I just typed in "messed up sideburns" in google and found a pic that resembled my unfortunate situation
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

That pic isn't a pic of me. I just typed in "messed up sideburns" in google and found a pic that resembled my unfortunate situation
frown.gif
lies.
show us your sideburns then
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

with a paper saying NT: MY NEVADA CUT

Dog I JUST got back form the barber dude tried me hard
smh.gif
He cut my sideburns and goatee extra thin im just going to cut it all off.
smh.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom