Getting "Iced" vol: WTeF, BRO?

Originally Posted by solesavage

I can see how it can be funny at inappropiate times BUT my only gripe is the fact that you have to go to the store and pay for smirnoff ice just for a quick chuckle. Doesnt seem like its worth all the trouble.

And "Icing" someone at a party is lame, especially when theyre already drinking.
Its right next to the beer and its 5 dollars, you might miss your next house payment.

The most epic was over 4th of July weekend....I pulled the Taliban Ice. You strap 6 Smirnoff Ices to your body and wear a zip up hoody and then while chilling you yell "Al-Akbahar-Jahid" and ice five of your bros and yourself
pimp.gif

The most epic was over 4th of July weekend....I pulled the Taliban Ice. You strap 6 Smirnoff Ices to your body and wear a zip up hoody and then while chilling you yell "Al-Akbahar-Jahid" and ice five of your bros and yourself
pimp.gif

If some d-bag tried to do this to me I would just dump it out on the floor. Hopefully they paid for it too so they get the point to not bring their d-baggyness to me and save it for the closest frat house.

If some d-bag tried to do this to me I would just dump it out on the floor. Hopefully they paid for it too so they get the point to not bring their d-baggyness to me and save it for the closest frat house.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I can see how it can be funny at inappropiate times BUT my only gripe is the fact that you have to go to the store and pay for smirnoff ice just for a quick chuckle. Doesnt seem like its worth all the trouble.

And "Icing" someone at a party is lame, especially when theyre already drinking.
Its right next to the beer and its 5 dollars, you might miss your next house payment.

$5? It's like $10-$12 for a 12 pack.
grin.gif

As I was saying, to go out of your way for a joke seems unecessary.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

$5? It's like $10-$12 for a 12 pack.
grin.gif

As I was saying, to go out of your way for a joke seems unecessary.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that sounds awesome

Icing is whack if you just hand it t someone but it's coo when done in creative ways

like I put one n my dude's car seat when we went to eat, so when we came back out the restaurant it was sitting there, but he made his girl drive so she got iced
laugh.gif

another time I put one in a case of bud lights, so when someone went to get a bud light, ICED
laugh.gif

it's fun when you get creative with it

a bunch of yall sound like some boring debbie downer no fun having @#% dudes I swear

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that sounds awesome

Icing is whack if you just hand it t someone but it's coo when done in creative ways

like I put one n my dude's car seat when we went to eat, so when we came back out the restaurant it was sitting there, but he made his girl drive so she got iced
laugh.gif

another time I put one in a case of bud lights, so when someone went to get a bud light, ICED
laugh.gif

a bunch of yall sound like some boring debbie downer no fun having @#% dudes I swear

Originally Posted by Pat10leather

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that sounds awesome

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well said.. 
that Taliban Ice sounds 
pimp.gif
 though 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pat10leather

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that sounds awesome

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well said.. 
that Taliban Ice sounds 
pimp.gif
 though 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by toast1985

^Wouldn't be surprised if they had a hand in it.

.,..Genius marketing ploy!

Nope, smirnoff actually had the�creators�take�down their site�brosicingbros.com. Smirnoff doesnt like the icing trend because a. it's making fun of smirnoff with the idea that actually drinking one is a bad thing and b. they think it will lead to underage drinking.
Although Diageo had the site closed it doesn't definitively mean they weren't involved in the idea. There was already enough exposure for the meme to be featured on the NYtimes and Fortune.
Shutting these things down often creates more publicity. 

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by toast1985

^Wouldn't be surprised if they had a hand in it.

.,..Genius marketing ploy!

Nope, smirnoff actually had the�creators�take�down their site�brosicingbros.com. Smirnoff doesnt like the icing trend because a. it's making fun of smirnoff with the idea that actually drinking one is a bad thing and b. they think it will lead to underage drinking.
Although Diageo had the site closed it doesn't definitively mean they weren't involved in the idea. There was already enough exposure for the meme to be featured on the NYtimes and Fortune.
Shutting these things down often creates more publicity. 

laugh.gif
Some of these are pretty funny.I was under the impression early on that you just hand the ++#% to someone and they had to knock it out on one knee.In the toilet?..........in a Church?......
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Classic.

laugh.gif
Some of these are pretty funny.I was under the impression early on that you just hand the ++#% to someone and they had to knock it out on one knee.In the toilet?..........in a Church?......
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Classic.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif