Getting "Iced" vol: WTeF, BRO?

Strapped inside the toilet
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I actually take icing pretty seriously. In the sense that all my boys are into it so I always think of creative ways to ice them.

I think I'm going to start sending Ices to people when they cop from me in the Buy/Sell forum. Thoughts?

I actually take icing pretty seriously. In the sense that all my boys are into it so I always think of creative ways to ice them.

I think I'm going to start sending Ices to people when they cop from me in the Buy/Sell forum. Thoughts?

Yeah someone or a bunch of you NTers have been whoring out threads from both boards. That's pretty lame and a cheap attempt at drawing lulz.

You guys you know you can ice block, right? Like you have to carry around a bottle of it or you can just carry around a bag of ice cubes and slam the tard in the face until his head is crushed, like ice.

Yeah someone or a bunch of you NTers have been whoring out threads from both boards. That's pretty lame and a cheap attempt at drawing lulz.

You guys you know you can ice block, right? Like you have to carry around a bottle of it or you can just carry around a bag of ice cubes and slam the tard in the face until his head is crushed, like ice.

i can appreciate the creative possibilites but i dont see this taking off in my circle.

i can appreciate the creative possibilites but i dont see this taking off in my circle.

Sometime I wish I lived in the u.s... We don't have that kind of random fun here.

....but we do have health care.

Sometime I wish I lived in the u.s... We don't have that kind of random fun here.

....but we do have health care.

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

which one of you lames stole this and posted it on bb.com?
smh.gif

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126770573

indifferent.gif

Kill Yourself
What makes you think this started here...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
i think it "started here"? what are you talking about? whoever made that thread clearly copied this thread and all the pics that were posted in here.

SMH at Sik's pics posted on BB 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

which one of you lames stole this and posted it on bb.com?
smh.gif

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126770573

indifferent.gif

Kill Yourself
What makes you think this started here...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
i think it "started here"? what are you talking about? whoever made that thread clearly copied this thread and all the pics that were posted in here.

SMH at Sik's pics posted on BB 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom