Getting jacked/robbed/fleeced/violated VOL. Feels terrible man.

mad.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

Just got bike jacked at campus. Nothing to do but SMH right now, because there's little hope of getting it back. Gone through the usual channels of filing a report, checking craigslist, and all that...

Not much to do besides that and moving on by accepting it as a L, is there?

mad.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

Just got bike jacked at campus. Nothing to do but SMH right now, because there's little hope of getting it back. Gone through the usual channels of filing a report, checking craigslist, and all that...

Not much to do besides that and moving on by accepting it as a L, is there?

soembody stole my northface denali fleece from the gym

white folks LOVE those in CT, they think its a winter jacket

i dont even care

soembody stole my northface denali fleece from the gym

white folks LOVE those in CT, they think its a winter jacket

i dont even care

One time like 2 years ago I was walking through a trail to the bus stop and 2 dudes asked could they have some money. I tried to lie and say that I didn't have it but they insisted. I finally gave in. Does that count as robbery? I know I felt punked after, not a good feeling.

One time like 2 years ago I was walking through a trail to the bus stop and 2 dudes asked could they have some money. I tried to lie and say that I didn't have it but they insisted. I finally gave in. Does that count as robbery? I know I felt punked after, not a good feeling.

yup .. just this pass sunday they stole my civic ...
30t6p3b.gif
'93, 4 door and Automatic .. no mods or nothing .. yet they Still stole it.....?..??

im still pissed and will be for a while ... (i live in Brooklyn if that matters....)

that is all...

yup .. just this pass sunday they stole my civic ...
30t6p3b.gif
'93, 4 door and Automatic .. no mods or nothing .. yet they Still stole it.....?..??

im still pissed and will be for a while ... (i live in Brooklyn if that matters....)

that is all...

Originally Posted by retrospect90

One time like 2 years ago I was walking through a trail to the bus stop and 2 dudes asked could they have some money. I tried to lie and say they I didn't have it but they insisted. I finally gave in. Does that count as robbery? I know I felt punked after, not a good feeling.

laughing.gif

One time like 2 years ago I was walking through a trail to the bus stop and 2 dudes asked could they have some money. I tried to lie and say they I didn't have it but they insisted. I finally gave in. Does that count as robbery? I know I felt punked after, not a good feeling.

laughing.gif

One time like 2 years ago I was walking through a trail to the bus stop and 2 dudes asked could they have some money. I tried to lie and say they I didn't have it but they insisted. I finally gave in. Does that count as robbery? I know I felt punked after, not a good feeling.
Blow-Pop-Sucker-Adult-Costume_C15CE9F0.jpg

One time like 2 years ago I was walking through a trail to the bus stop and 2 dudes asked could they have some money. I tried to lie and say they I didn't have it but they insisted. I finally gave in. Does that count as robbery? I know I felt punked after, not a good feeling.
Blow-Pop-Sucker-Adult-Costume_C15CE9F0.jpg

"Hey, little dude from across the street! Lemme hold a dollar!"

"Hey, little dude from across the street! Lemme hold a dollar!"

came out to ride the bike to class a couple years ago, only found the lock cut in half. terrible feeling.

in 7th grade i went to a kegger in the woods and everyone was like 5 years older than me and someone snatched my chain off my neck.
frown.gif

in high school at another kegger some dude pulled a glock out talking about pocket checks and i was ready to give him everything i owned but turned out we had a mutual friend so he went and robbed some other kids instead.
smile.gif

f goons

Back
Top Bottom