Getting jacked/robbed/fleeced/violated VOL. Feels terrible man.

Sorry to hear you got bike jacked. That must really hurt. Only time I got robbed or had something stolen was a pair of basketball shorts from my brother's locker. Saw the white kid wearing them the next day...must've loved the smell of me + my brother's penis in it.

PS: My brother only had those shorts cause he couldn't find a pair right quick, but they were clean when he got them.

back in high school (like 3 years ago)...i skipped PE, but came back a lil early...i left my backpack in the locker room.....and yeah...left my cell phone in there.

sucks....

back in high school (like 3 years ago)...i skipped PE, but came back a lil early...i left my backpack in the locker room.....and yeah...left my cell phone in there.

sucks....

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Called cuz a lollipop though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Called him a sucker.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

sucks....

My HS football team and theft issues in the locker room.  So much for team camaraderie.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

sucks....

My HS football team and theft issues in the locker room.  So much for team camaraderie.

Had my wallet stolen from my gym locker before. Feels terrible. Not so much the money but knowing that someone had the balls to dig through my things like that and I'll never find out who. Now I often purposefully leave things (wallet/phone etc) out wide in the open and walk away when I'm doing something just hoping someone touches it
laugh.gif

Had my wallet stolen from my gym locker before. Feels terrible. Not so much the money but knowing that someone had the balls to dig through my things like that and I'll never find out who. Now I often purposefully leave things (wallet/phone etc) out wide in the open and walk away when I'm doing something just hoping someone touches it
laugh.gif

My car was literally 20 ft away from me just bringing in groceries from my car left it unlock while I was inside and had 2 ipods stolen from me

My car was literally 20 ft away from me just bringing in groceries from my car left it unlock while I was inside and had 2 ipods stolen from me

Back
Top Bottom