Getting jacked/robbed/fleeced/violated VOL. Feels terrible man.

came out to ride the bike to class a couple years ago, only found the lock cut in half. terrible feeling.

in 7th grade i went to a kegger in the woods and everyone was like 5 years older than me and someone snatched my chain off my neck.
frown.gif

in high school at another kegger some dude pulled a glock out talking about pocket checks and i was ready to give him everything i owned but turned out we had a mutual friend so he went and robbed some other kids instead.
smile.gif

f goons

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by Al Audi

soembody stole my northface denali fleece from the gym

white folks LOVE those in CT, they think its a winter jacket

i dont even care
White folk RIDE North Face everywhere. 

i dunno it might just be a CT thing but they ONLY got the denali fleece, like thats the only thing NF makes.

if i wear a real nf jacket they be lookin at me like im an eskimo

i dont even care

i dunno it might just be a CT thing but they ONLY got the denali fleece, like thats the only thing NF makes.

Last year in college some goons broke into my off campus house, went up to my room on the 3rd floor, kicked in my door (obvious had a tight lock on it) and stole my 55 inch Samsung LED. Never in my life did I want to kill a man until my roommate called me and told me that we had a break in and it was gone :smh:. I feel for you OP.

Last year in college some goons broke into my off campus house, went up to my room on the 3rd floor, kicked in my door (obvious had a tight lock on it) and stole my 55 inch Samsung LED. Never in my life did I want to kill a man until my roommate called me and told me that we had a break in and it was gone :smh:. I feel for you OP.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

roommate set you up

roommate set you up

i dont even care

Yup all the Italians and whatnot rock those Denali's here in the Bronx/Yonkers area. Them white girls look kinda cute in em, with Uggs. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i dont even care

Yup all the Italians and whatnot rock those Denali's here in the Bronx/Yonkers area. Them white girls look kinda cute in em, with Uggs. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

roommate set you up
I mean, he was taking that semester off and he had a 42 inch plasma in his room (which he conveniently took home for break). He was quiet religious kid and I'm pretty certain he's not about that life. I was going at people trying to find out and nothing ever came up BUT my parents homeowners insurance replaced it
pimp.gif
tired.gif

feelsbadman....had a laptop stolen, and somebody broke into my car another time at a house party...broken glass all over my seats, i almost caught an attempted murder that day
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

roommate set you up
I mean, he was taking that semester off and he had a 42 inch plasma in his room (which he conveniently took home for break). He was quiet religious kid and I'm pretty certain he's not about that life. I was going at people trying to find out and nothing ever came up BUT my parents homeowners insurance replaced it
pimp.gif
tired.gif

feelsbadman....had a laptop stolen, and somebody broke into my car another time at a house party...broken glass all over my seats, i almost caught an attempted murder that day
mad.gif
mad.gif

when i was in high school, someone broke into my car and tried to still my car's stereo. Went to file a report and to check if campus' cameras recorded anything but every angle was blocked by a tree. Didn't parked there for the remaining months of my senior year.

when i was in high school, someone broke into my car and tried to still my car's stereo. Went to file a report and to check if campus' cameras recorded anything but every angle was blocked by a tree. Didn't parked there for the remaining months of my senior year.

Back
Top Bottom