Getting jacked/robbed/fleeced/violated VOL. Feels terrible man.

i know who has your bike OP.

Spoiler [+]
deebo.jpg

scumbags need to get off the couch and go get a job and be a MAN. Stop stealing from people.

scumbags need to get off the couch and go get a job and be a MAN. Stop stealing from people.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

came out to ride the bike to class a couple years ago, only found the lock cut in half. terrible feeling.

in 7th grade i went to a kegger in the woods and everyone was like 5 years older than me and someone snatched my chain off my neck.
frown.gif

in high school at another kegger some dude pulled a glock out talking about pocket checks and i was ready to give him everything i owned but turned out we had a mutual friend so he went and robbed some other kids instead.
smile.gif

f goons
stay away from keggers homie.

closest i ever got to getting robbed was one of the most
roll.gif
 thing ever because i robbed the robbers and laughed my !%% off when they got locked up for having outstanding warrants.

some dudes tried to rob me for my shoes and my boy for his gary payton swingman jersey back in either late 02 or early 03 in the parking lot of the mall i used to work at. one of those dudes had a sonics fitted on and was eyeballin him so i knew the deal, when we left the mall they ran up on us, we split up,  they got him and i shook off the dudes that were chasing me.  the mall security caught them and lined them all up and gave my boy his jersey back and asked me if they took anything from me,  i was like yeah,  this mark !%% !@#!$ took my sonics hat and $20 cash from me, i want my @$+$ back and hope they get #%#%%@ in the !%% in prison.   the security guards took the hat and $20 out their wallet and took them to the holding area in the mallso the police could get em,  dudes were giving me this look like they wanted to kill me while i was smiling at them.

a few days later when i was working  one of the security guards came in the store, we smoked a blunt on my break and he was like i know that hat and $20 wasn't yours
laugh.gif
   i was like yea i know i just felt disrespected they tried to rob me.  we laughed about it and dude told me i shoulda said everything in his wallet was mine.

came out to ride the bike to class a couple years ago, only found the lock cut in half. terrible feeling.

in 7th grade i went to a kegger in the woods and everyone was like 5 years older than me and someone snatched my chain off my neck.
frown.gif

in high school at another kegger some dude pulled a glock out talking about pocket checks and i was ready to give him everything i owned but turned out we had a mutual friend so he went and robbed some other kids instead.
smile.gif

f goons

closest i ever got to getting robbed was one of the most
roll.gif
 thing ever because i robbed the robbers and laughed my !%% off when they got locked up for having outstanding warrants.

some dudes tried to rob me for my shoes and my boy for his gary payton swingman jersey back in either late 02 or early 03 in the parking lot of the mall i used to work at. one of those dudes had a sonics fitted on and was eyeballin him so i knew the deal, when we left the mall they ran up on us, we split up,  they got him and i shook off the dudes that were chasing me.  the mall security caught them and lined them all up and gave my boy his jersey back and asked me if they took anything from me,  i was like yeah,  this mark !%% !@#!$ took my sonics hat and $20 cash from me, i want my @$+$ back and hope they get #%#%%@ in the !%% in prison.   the security guards took the hat and $20 out their wallet and took them to the holding area in the mallso the police could get em,  dudes were giving me this look like they wanted to kill me while i was smiling at them.

a few days later when i was working  one of the security guards came in the store, we smoked a blunt on my break and he was like i know that hat and $20 wasn't yours
laugh.gif
   i was like yea i know i just felt disrespected they tried to rob me.  we laughed about it and dude told me i shoulda said everything in his wallet was mine.

i wont lie. i was once a knucklehead college student who stole a bike on campus. my boys and i were drunk and went outside for a smoke. we were just goofin around, shaking all the bikes in the bikerack outside of the dorms and found one that didnt have a lock on it. after messin around with it for awhile, we ended up riding it back to my buddy's dorm and parked it out on the rack there. We probably had it for bout a month or so, unlocked in the racks, and no one messed with it. My boy ditched it one day on the way to class. The class was on the other side of campus which was up a large hill. He got tired of peddling halfway up and decided to just leave the bike and run. Looking back I kinda regret being such an a-hole, but I guess kids will be kids.

i wont lie. i was once a knucklehead college student who stole a bike on campus. my boys and i were drunk and went outside for a smoke. we were just goofin around, shaking all the bikes in the bikerack outside of the dorms and found one that didnt have a lock on it. after messin around with it for awhile, we ended up riding it back to my buddy's dorm and parked it out on the rack there. We probably had it for bout a month or so, unlocked in the racks, and no one messed with it. My boy ditched it one day on the way to class. The class was on the other side of campus which was up a large hill. He got tired of peddling halfway up and decided to just leave the bike and run. Looking back I kinda regret being such an a-hole, but I guess kids will be kids.

My boy got robbed for 2 15's right out his trunk last week..

From seeing his pain, OP i feel your pain.

My boy got robbed for 2 15's right out his trunk last week..

From seeing his pain, OP i feel your pain.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

frown.gif

smile.gif

f goons

thats where the drunk high school girls are though. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

frown.gif

smile.gif

f goons

thats where the drunk high school girls are though. 

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by retrospect90

One time like 2 years ago I was walking through a trail to the bus stop and 2 dudes asked could they have some money. I tried to lie and say they I didn't have it but they insisted. I finally gave in. Does that count as robbery? I know I felt punked after, not a good feeling.
Blow-Pop-Sucker-Adult-Costume_C15CE9F0.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by retrospect90

One time like 2 years ago I was walking through a trail to the bus stop and 2 dudes asked could they have some money. I tried to lie and say they I didn't have it but they insisted. I finally gave in. Does that count as robbery? I know I felt punked after, not a good feeling.
Blow-Pop-Sucker-Adult-Costume_C15CE9F0.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Yup all the Italians and whatnot rock those Denali's here in the Bronx/Yonkers area. Them white girls look kinda cute in em, with Uggs. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
denali fleece, leggins, uggs

its the uniform
or patagonia fleece + leggings + uggs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Yup all the Italians and whatnot rock those Denali's here in the Bronx/Yonkers area. Them white girls look kinda cute in em, with Uggs. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
denali fleece, leggins, uggs

its the uniform
or patagonia fleece + leggings + uggs
pimp.gif

I'm a lil lost so can the OP clarify? Did they take your bike from you or did you park it and came to find it gone when you went to get it? The former is a robbery/jacking, the latter is just stealing.

If you got jacked/robbed please tell the story. I find that hard to understand since it was on campus. Was it at night?

I'm a lil lost so can the OP clarify? Did they take your bike from you or did you park it and came to find it gone when you went to get it? The former is a robbery/jacking, the latter is just stealing.

If you got jacked/robbed please tell the story. I find that hard to understand since it was on campus. Was it at night?

Sorry to hear you got bike jacked. That must really hurt. Only time I got robbed or had something stolen was a pair of basketball shorts from my brother's locker. Saw the white kid wearing them the next day...must've loved the smell of me + my brother's penis in it.

PS: My brother only had those shorts cause he couldn't find a pair right quick, but they were clean when he got them.

Back
Top Bottom