Gilbert Arenas and Crittenton draw guns at each other in locker room

Yeah I don't believe Gilbert is broke either. He just seems like a sore loser
laugh.gif

And for some strange reason, I keep imagining this dude Earl Boykins flashin a .22 on both these dudes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, I have an incredible story for you today. On Christmas Eve, the Washington Wizards expereinced some team chemistry issues. The team's star +$100 million point gaurd, Gilbert Arenas, owed some unknown amount of money, to the team's back up gaurd, Javaris Crittenton. The debt was because of gambling. Javaris entered the locker room. Wanting to collect his money, he asked Gilbert to make good on their bet. Gilbert Arenas refused to comply, giving new meaning to his nickname "Agent Zero". Crittenton, according to his long-time child-hood friend Kendrick Long, responded by saying, "I am not your punk!" So, how would Arenas respond to Crittenton standing up for himself? Like any normal deranged fake-gangster, by pulling a gun on Javaris, out of his locker! Crittenton, then responded by pulling out a gun on Arenas! So here they were, 2 NBA athletes making millions, on Christmas-eve, having a stand-off in their locker room, like some sort of Clint Eastwood western. I have no idea how the situation was defused. As you can tell, some details are still sketchy at this point. When Gilbert was questioned by the media about it, he denied it. Arenas will have to deal with tougher questions in the future, because both the Washington D.C. police and the U.S. Attorney's Office (the feds) are looking into it. Nik, is any amount of money worth getting into a dispute like this? How big of idiots are they? Lastly, what does Judge Richie think would be an appropriate punishment?

This makes perfect sense considering other players have been telling me Gilbert has "over extended" himself financially. Word around the NBA is that he is broke and is in major debt right now. I think his punishment should be a demotion to the And1 tour where guns in the locker room are a way of life.- nik

I know this isn't from a credible news source but this dude nik richie always gets the real deal scoops somehow.

That dude's pretty funny, but he makes up a lot of %!%+. He's not a celebrity, and I doubt he actually talked to anyone in the league about Gilbert. Every time something happens to an athlete he is always like "Yea, it makes sense because I've heard _____ from ____." If this dude really hadinfo like that, you think he'd hesitate to use it? Hell no.

We'll see how tough he is when he is suspended for the rest of the season and the Wizards void the remainder of his contract. Thug lyfe....

smh.gif

if i'm not mistaken DC has the most strict gun laws in america cause i remember the hand gun ban a couple years ago. the boy gil may see some slight TItime...

and i'm pretty sure his contract will get voided, we then trade caron and antawn... or just antawn then we scoop dwade/bosh/lebron in the off season

in the end... good lookin gil! i knew you could still hit clutch shots

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Yeah I don't believe Gilbert is broke either. He just seems like a sore loser
laugh.gif

And for some strange reason, I keep imagining this dude Earl Boykins flashin a .22 on both these dudes
laugh.gif
roll.gif

12 pages and no .gifs or pics? i thought for sure there would be some great ones right now.

and the entire time i was reading the mike jones cliffnotes, i thought it was mike james
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

12 pages and no .gifs or pics? i thought for sure there would be some great ones right now.

and the entire time i was reading the mike jones cliffnotes, i thought it was mike james
laugh.gif

sitv_latino-sports_gilbert-arenas51.jpg

Why is he still playing. I mean, IDK if he should be suspended the rest of the season. But he shouldnt be out there right now. The suspension should have beenlevied fairly quickly. Its been almost 3 weeks since the incident and dude is still out there ballin it up.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Why is he still playing. I mean, IDK if he should be suspended the rest of the season. But he shouldnt be out there right now. The suspension should have been levied fairly quickly. Its been almost 3 weeks since the incident and dude is still out there ballin it up.

But, it really got real last week when they broke the story that he supposedly pulled out the guns on Crittenton. Has anybody heard anything from Crittentonside anyway???

Gilbert is bout to be in an orange jumpsuit pretty soon. I just heard on the DC Comcast Sportsnet that Gil didn't have a license for any of the four guns.DC's gun laws are as bad as New York's, this ain't gonna be good at all.

wow. how you not gonna have a license? this and the twitter comments. they are about to make an example out of him. e's lucky tey weren't loaded though

From reading his twitter, I think this fool honestly believes he'suntouchable. This isn't 2005, no one's on your .

[h1]Gilbert had a golden gun[/h1]

Today, in ridiculous, absurd, not possibly true, can't-this-season-just-end-already Gilbert Arenas news....

TMZ says Gilbert's handguns included "a gold-plated Desert Eagle -- a gigantic handgun."

Sports By Brooks says the gold-plated Desert Eagle "turns out to be the same model used by Mike Myers in the Austin Powers in Goldmember flick."

Karl Malone writes on SI.com that "guns don't kill people -- people kill people," and also that the original New York Post report "was one of the worst things I've ever seen come across the TV." I mean, it was definitely bad, but if this was one of the worst things he's ever seen, he must never watch CNN, C-SPAN or American Idol.

Mike James tells The Post's Michael Lee that "What people don't understand is, we are victims as athletes. Everybody, they can go to USA Today, they can type in our name and here it is, every other article that's been written, our contract is being talked about in it. There's a lot of people that's hungry right now and they look at athlete's like, 'Hey. We can get everything off them, because they have insurance on everything.' So here we are, we can't even go to the grocery store without somebody coming up to us. We can't hang out, can't do nothing. People say, 'Yeah, you're an athlete, you should be happy for what you have, because our face is always in the light.' Now we can't even live. It's almost like we live in a glass house."

And you know what they say about handguns and glass houses.

Mike Jones reports that Gilbert told him "if they want to get rid of me [via trade], at the end of the day, it's alright." and also that "multiple [Wizards] have asked to be traded."

The New York Post's Peter Vecsey writes that "Arenas straight away admitted bringing guns into the arena. For breaking such a rigid rule, Stern should've sent him (un)packing without pay until authorities got to the bottom of a bottom that undeniably existed. Marion Barry is embarrassed."

Because that's relevant. And because New York has never had any political scandals or unsavory elected officials

And Gilbert posts a video celebrating in advance his 28th birthday, which arrives on Wednesday. The video features dollar bills and gyrating barbie dolls and his mini-Gil alter ego, who ends the video with this.

"Loan me five dollars. Oh it's like that?"

Yeah.
By Dan Steinberg �|� January 5, 2010; 4:58 PM ET
Categories:� Wizards Share This:� E-Mail | Technorati | Del.icio.us | Digg | Stumble Previous: Portis discusses relationship with "Mr. Snyder"

Back
Top Bottom