Girl Advice (pics)

Me and my girl been together for a few months now and everything has been going good.  I know she's loyal and she is a ride or die type girl (even got my name tatted on her).  However, I have recently found out some things about her past (before we were officially together) that kind of make me look at her a different way.  To say the least, she was acting very hoeish.  Now I usually don't hold things in the past against people but for some reason I can't let this go because she isn't the person she made herself out to be when we first started talking, and now I'm finding things out months later.  Should I have a right to be angry or hold things against her in the past even if she was lying about it when we were together?
In the middle

66l0sy.jpg

x7i54.jpg

Keep her bro.
Not being able to do what you want because of the past will leave you really bitter. 

Whats done is done. It occurred in the past before you knew her and people can change. Unless she did some real dirty things...

a few months and shes already got your name tatted her?

is this more common then i seem to think?????

be proud about her past and tell her to be too, tell her you want a 3way with the chick sitting behind her in the 1st pic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

How hoeish we talkin

Like we were talking. We had feelings for each other but weren't together and she got with two other dudes in a 3 month span.  One of them was a BS relationship because she got out of a serious relationship and she basically used him as a crutch.  Other dude was just some random fling type of thing but she was friends with him before. 

Past in one of the first things I talk about before wife'n, but it shouldn't matter...but take what you know, and NEVER forget it...once a cheater, always a cheater.

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

Me and my girl been together for a few months now and everything has been going good.  I know she's loyal and she is a ride or die type girl (even got my name tatted on her).  However, I have recently found out some things about her past (before we were officially together) that kind of make me look at her a different way.  To say the least, she was acting very hoeish.  Now I usually don't hold things in the past against people but for some reason I can't let this go because she isn't the person she made herself out to be when we first started talking, and now I'm finding things out months later.  Should I have a right to be angry or hold things against her in the past even if she was lying about it when we were together?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

In the middle

That my friend, just shows me that your girl makes reckless decisions. 

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Past in one of the first things I talk about before wife'n, but it shouldn't matter...but take what you know, and NEVER forget it...once a cheater, always a cheater.

She never once cheated with in any relationship.  I know she's loyal.  However, she has lied to me about the past.  Thats what I am trying to get at. Like I know she lying cause she doesn't want to hurt me, but the lies hurt more. 

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

Whats done is done. It occurred in the past before you knew her and people can change. Unless she did some real dirty things...

I knew her though.  She did these things when both had feelings for each other yet weren't together.  I am just finding out about it now. 

i just wanna say good job for posting pics. too many threads without pics these days

Back
Top Bottom