Girl and I like each other...but she's moving away for grad school. *another pic added on page 3*

We've been friends , but I hadn't seen her in four years until last week. Four years ago, she told me she held me in the same regard as her boyfriend at that time... whatever that means
laugh.gif
. I didn't act on it...cause she had a boyfriend and she was moving away for college.

Last week, I visited her and her twin sister (not identical) at their college (I was checking out the school). We ended up on going what felt like a double date with her sister and her boyfriend. Why did it feel like a double date? We sat together for lunch, went to to get frozen yogurt and ended up sitting with her sister and her bf, but having our own conversation. Whenever we were walking, she would slow down to separate from her sister and her bf so that we could have our alone time I guess. We ended up going to a festival of sorts and walked around alone but there wasn't really anything interesting. So she says let's go sit on the grass under the trees (in a secluded area, obviously so we can be alone and talk privately) cause I was going to have to leave soon. 5 minutes in, her sister shows up, but it was time for me to go anyway.

long story short, in about a month, I'm going to see her again for orientation. This time she's gonna be alone cause she's taking summer classes. We could have the whole weekend together if I decide to stay that long. Do I make the move? The thing is that she's moving away across country in a couple of months for grad school. Should I ask if I can stay in her apartment? or is that too creepy?

What's my move, NT?

cliffs.

girl probably likes me and I like her.
about to spend a weekend alone with her.
she's moving away for grad school in a couple of months
What's my move?

Make the move man. She wants it.

Tell her you could stay the whole weekend but have no where to stay.
Somethin' like that. She'll suggest you stay with her. Make the move.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

forgot NT's number 1 rule.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

don't screw me over, NT
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

she's in the middle, on the left with the earring.. that's her twin to her right.

kd305u.jpg

Ahh, 10th grade memories
laugh.gif
. Meh, she a plain bagel, but tell her how you feel anyways. Good luck

Make a move (not WIO, but anything)

Like Frank said, its now or never.

You said she's moving across the county? Did you mean country?

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

We've been friends , but I hadn't seen her in four years until last week. Four years ago, she told me she held me in the same regard as her boyfriend at that time... whatever that means
laugh.gif
. I didn't act on it...cause she had a boyfriend and she was moving away for college.

Last week, I visited her and her twin sister (not identical) at their college (I was checking out the school). We ended up on going what felt like a double date with her sister and her boyfriend. Why did it feel like a double date? We sat together for lunch, went to to get frozen yogurt and ended up sitting with her sister and her bf, but having our own conversation. Whenever we were walking, she would slow down to separate from her sister and her bf so that we could have our alone time I guess. We ended up going to a festival of sorts and walked around alone but there wasn't really anything interesting. So she says let's go sit on the grass under the trees (in a secluded area, obviously so we can be alone and talk privately) cause I was going to have to leave soon. 5 minutes in, her sister shows up, but it was time for me to go anyway.

long story short, in about a month, I'm going to see her again for orientation. This time she's gonna be alone cause she's taking summer classes. We could have the whole weekend together if I decide to stay that long. Do I make the move? The thing is that she's moving away across country in a couple of months for grad school. Should I ask if I can stay in her apartment? or is that too creepy?

What's my move, NT?

cliffs.

What's my move?
No offense.... but are you a virgin?

you gotta kill her bro. then commit that. it's the only way. you'll thank me later.

Originally Posted by krider31

laugh.gif

What's my move, NT?

cliffs.

What's my move?

Good question, you were supposed to make a move a long time ago.

(I'm just now reading the whole thing)

Do you know if shes currently seeing anyone? Sounds like your assuming that theres still something there from last time you hung out. Girls are fickle dude, do go over there and find out you're an old punchline.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by krider31

laugh.gif

What's my move, NT?

cliffs.

What's my move?

Good question, you were supposed to make a move a long time ago.

(I'm just now reading the whole thing)

Do you know if shes currently seeing anyone? Sounds like your assuming that theres still something there from last time you hung out. Girls are fickle dude, do go over there and find out you're an old punchline.

not a virgin...but also not the type of dude to hit it and quit it... only reason I'm asking is.. should I hit it even though I won't see her til years later?

she's not seeing anyone and hasn't for quite some time...

^ Yes.

She's a grown woman. If she doesn't want to, she'll tell you.

What do you have to lose? What disadvantage or negative is there? Are you worried you'll ruin things with her for later?

Like other people said,, it's this weekend or nothin. Then you'll have the rest of your life with her twin sister

On some serious advice I would just keep her as a good friend, since she is moving away I take it you will be getting together for a dinner or something nice. During your get together if you want to try and make the move you can always try and smash, but if it doesn't go well it may hinder your relationship in the future. The way I look at it is like this, you can keep her as a friend in another state that you can always go and visit and meet a number of her female friends and have a weekend of fun and then always come home and go about your business. But OP its all up to you my man ...

Back
Top Bottom