Girl Attacked..Advice

you $$!+@@% broke her phone
I would of #+++%$ you up.
You're $$!+@@% invading her privacy, respect it.
then you ask yourself why she goin off on you.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

IT'S A DIRTY GAME BRAH.....

If she attacked u then HELL YEA she creepin wit dawg, But u should of neva broke da fone, u could of been rite datt she cheated or u could of been wrong, now u don't kno cuz u broke tha fone, So i'd say holla @ one of her close homegirlz wit out yo girl knowin & see if she finna tell u any secrets about yo girl & homeboi

I thank erry guy should have atleast 1 -5 chicks on tha side just in case ya fill me....
smokin.gif
1. i honestly believe that you dont have any education past the 4th grade...

2. what type of @#!+%#% idea is that... have at least 1-5 chicks on the side... someone needs to mature...

3. good god your grammar just offends me...

^
^to the person going off on me about breaking her phone,all i have to say is that she deserved it.and if you were right here i would break you too.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

Here she goes,she looks weird in this pic but im over it like im going to be over one of her homegirls.

243ht7t.jpg
you were getting jealous over that dude? come on now
sick.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Here she goes,she looks weird in this pic but im over it like im going to be over one of her homegirls.

243ht7t.jpg
sick.gif
SHUT UP, please.....post pics of your sister and parents....let's make somejudgements

Originally Posted by TD The God

243ht7t.jpg
sick.gif
SHUT UP, please.....post pics of your sister and parents....let's make some judgements
@*+? I'm trying to make dude feel better over dumping her
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TD The God

243ht7t.jpg
sick.gif
SHUT UP, please.....post pics of your sister and parents....let's make some judgements
@*+? I'm trying to make dude feel better over dumping her
eyes.gif
Riiiight, like that really works, is this dude 4 years old? I still wanna see picstho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare
1. i honestly believe that you dont have any education past the 4th grade...

2. what type of @#!+%#% idea is that... have at least 1-5 chicks on the side... someone needs to mature...

3. good god your grammar just offends me...
It iz wat it iz fam, errbody different i like havin 2-3 chickens on tha side, I was talkin 2 tha thread starter not u...
wink.gif
So fall back...
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif

Originally Posted by dreaface

both of yall are crazy, first off. ur insecure for grabbing her phone just because a dude gave her a ride... either u have trust issues or she must have cheated on u before in the past. Second, she shouldnt have reacted that way and got physical with you. Third, your an +++@@+# for breaking her phone.
i love how when we had a thread about girls snooping in a dudes phone it was uncalled for. But when a guy does it i guess he gets a pass right???
insecurity ftl.

He wasnt snooping though. he asker her straight up and she got defensive. theres a diff between that and sneaking a look in my phone while im in the shower andnot telling me at all and plotting your revenge in secret.

its no surprise the only two people defending this bs are women.

you hear him say grabbed her phone but that doesnt mean he snatched it out her hand he could have grabbed it off the table or some ++@#. all i know is if thechick is CHOKING AND BITING him to keep him from looking at her texts she did something she shouldnt have.

also %!$ are you talking about just a ride? if she would have said hey i wanna go to my aunts this weekend and im gonna get a ride from steve then cool. butthats not what happened he left town and gets back to found out his girl took a road trip with some dude all spur of the moment...

243ht7t.jpg
sick.gif
laugh.gif

seriously though.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

dump her. she gave dude some awesome jawsome all the way from austin to houston. bet on it
I know I shouldnt laugh but......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea i just need to get me another smart woman.the thing that sucks is that she was gong to be a doctor and rich. its cool thought because im goint o be a dentist and ill be rich too.

I don't think this is a good way of looking at things... just because she MIGHT be making a lot of money down the road shouldn't be a reason for you toput up with the BS that she was doing to you.

More money doesn't always mean a better life...

Yeah it would make things a lot easier but in all honesty I would rather live middle class or whatever it may be, but be with someone that won't stress meout over stupid crap like this.

When you're young you like girls with nice bodies, but as you get older and mature it changes to someone with their head on their shoulders and isn't abasketcase or carrying a lot of luggage.

Also, and lastly, I think that because she might have been a doctor is the reason that you put up with so much crap. Man once you caught her previously withthat other dude and hiding stuff from you then was the sign to keep it moving or stop putting your all into the relationship.

Once she started acting shady that should have been the que to start playing the field until you find something better then leave behind for that new somethingor should dead her on sight and keep it moving and don't keep her on the team until you find a replacement.

Once you find out a person acting shady and doing things you don't like keep it moving son. If not, then keep her on the team and start looking for areplacement, but don't treat her the same as how you used to before... like expensive gifts, eating box, or other stuff you would only do for your main youknow...

Hey look at it this way it's better to find out now instead of being stuck to her for life with a kid or something or being married.

You live and you learn... so learn from this.

243ht7t.jpg
sick.gif

Word...
laugh.gif

243ht7t.jpg
sick.gif
Ex. When a comma, or lack thereof, makes such a huge difference...

Back
Top Bottom